Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN State Fair/Renaissance Festival Food...on a stick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. Like the Eyes from FREAKED.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      How would the giant vaginas hold guns? Do they have arms with cartoon gloves on them?
      And the gloves will cartoonishly only have four fingers, skinny stick legs, and biiig giant clown feet.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• People, I think we've come up with the cuddliest female genitalia ever.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Like this, but vaginas
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Quick, someone get some slave labor in China. I think we have ourselves an opportunity to make some some money. By selling these toys at the state fair.

*thread back on track achievement UNLOCKED*
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Matt - don't lead these people on and have them thinking a pronto pup is just like a corn dog. Because it's WAY better than a corn dog and has a different kind of batter. MMMMM proontooo puuuppppp

My favorite thing to have at the State Fair. That and Sweet Martha's.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Like this, but vaginas
                Hey, it's The Residents!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Texas State Fair is putting up the food list sometime in September. Russ must go and report back to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                    Matt - don't lead these people on and have them thinking a pronto pup is just like a corn dog. Because it's WAY better than a corn dog and has a different kind of batter. MMMMM proontooo puuuppppp

My favorite thing to have at the State Fair. That and Sweet Martha's.
                    You're absolutely right on the overall quality of the Pronto Pup vs a regular corndog. They just taste BETTER, and I really don't know why.

Those cookies are good, but I can really only eat 2-3 of them before I'm done. They're too sweet for me. I cringe when I see people with buckets of those damned sugary things...
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• WE've eaten whole bags of those cookies in a night before.

Sweet Martha = CRACK

Comment

• Our dining experience at the Fair yesterday:
                        Chicken Fried Bacon = AWESOME
                        Walleye Cakes = AWESOME
                        Pronto Pup = AWESOME
                        Corn Fritters with honey butter = GOOD
                        Porkchop on a Stick = AWESOME
                        Chocolate Malt = AWESOME
                        Deep Fried Pickles = FAIR
                        Sweet Martha's Cookies = AWESOME

Lots and lots of water to wash it all down.

Rob and Lesley: hunt and find the chicken fried bacon.

I'll post pictures later.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Sweet. I think we're gonna try and go next week sometime.

Comment

• I need to get the fuck outta this thread, lest I weep.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              I need to get the fuck outta this thread, lest I weep.
                              My arteries already are.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• For your arterial hardening pleasure:

This is the Chicken Fried Bacon with a maple cinnamon dipping sause. AWESOME.

This is a walleye cake with melted butter. Again, AWESOME

Here's a Pronto Pup. It's tastier than a regular corndog. I don't know why, it just is. Ketchup and mustard. AWESOME.

Porkchop on a stick, the single best thing at the Fair every year. AWESOME.

Deep Fried Pickles. They're OK. My friend Brad really loves 'em, though.

A chocolate malt from the Kiwanis booth. Probably the tastiest chocolate malt you'll ever have.

Deep fried corn fritters with honey butter. Good but not great. Brad was a fan.

The MOB. Yes, it was PACKED on Friday.

The butter sculptures that we're famous for.

There ya go. I'll post Rush pictures elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X