No announcement yet.

Beer. Beer. And more beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up a four pack of the double dog pale ale. Today's PodCaust is brought to you by the letter: drunk.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

One day Rob, you'll be in LA. And I'll be there. I'll be there with Boddington's. And perhaps Dos Esquis.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

deleted

too late
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

WOMP WOMP WOMP
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

http://kegmobile.com/
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I WANT IT. Haha.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

WANT?

No. I need.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Can't help but to second the love for Shiner Bock. Only beer I drink anymore. From my days of beers around the world.....avoid any beer from Japan. Hands down worst beer makers ever.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Tsing Tao isn't horrible, but I wouldn't buy a sixer. Plus at the sushi bars, if I'm not getting sake, I'd take a Tsing over anything else they may have.

Comment

You're a better man than me Rob. I haven't tasted one Japanese beer that tastes better than panther piss (or what I would imagine panther piss would taste like). Sake on the other hand? A nice diversion from the ordinary drink/wine.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Unfortunately gents, Tsingtao is from China...and I like that beer...Ichiban and Sapporo are solid...but Asahi is the japanese panther piss for sure...
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Well you know how I roll, all Asians are from JApan, cause that's where Godzilla is from.

Comment

And I was addicted to sake for a year. Oh man, that was quite the year. Nothing will get me in trouble faster than sake. Except for scotch.

Comment

Some sake is good, some sake sucks...any good brands you would recommend?

Comment

I call for a rob is racist tag

Comment

Working...
                                X