X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    UUUUUUUUUUUUGH
    Okay, so I see the picture, and then I see Martin's response. And I think to myself, "Wow, Martin's really getting into it with this whole 'Haagen Daz is better than any other ice cream' thing. Why would you be grossed out by strawberry soft-serve? There's nothing wrong with a trip to DQ."

Then I looked at the picture again and read the caption.

Yeah, I thought that the processed and squeezed out CHICKEN was strawberry soft-serve ice cream.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The last sentence in the pic says it all...

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        Yeah, I thought that the processed and squeezed out CHICKEN was strawberry soft-serve ice cream.
        That's ok, Lisa, I thought it was bubble gum.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Okay, good - it's nice to have a friend who'll be mocked with me.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• So disgusting. It looks like the dicktentacles from Tremors.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Graboid McNuggets™?

Comment

• Walter Chang is very interested in your idea, Vin.

Comment

• I thought it was taffy...fuck it. I'm having McNuggets for lunch.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Thanksgiving Turkey Cake

Comment

• CAME SO HOARD
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I see Fej's Turkey cake and raise him PUMPPLE CAKE. Fuck yeah!

Comment

• Oh shit. We're having a turducken this year. I should have my bro make that fucking thing too.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• These last few posts are making my stomach hurt... but in a good way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Belding View Post
                              Oh shit. We're having a turducken this year. I should have my bro make that fucking thing too.

He has to make his super delicious pumpkin cheesecake.
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

A mothafuckin Freebird's Burrito just opened around the corner from me. An amazing place filled with the love of a million children and unicorns and rainbows and lollipops...and some of the best fucking burritos ever. I always shit on Chipotle. Why? Because Freebird's exists. I haven't been in forever, because the Houston locations are far from me (hell, one is actually College Station). The burritos are so big THEY SERVE THEM STANDING UP. And apparently they are opening in California soon as well. I will be bringing back pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X