PodCaust Episode 33: Mr. B is The Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 33: Mr. B is The Machine

Cj joins the HD generation and is finally understanding the love for Arrested Development. Skippy isn't cool, even with nuts. Would Chandler make a good Cereal Killer? Rob thinks so. Comic movies are all the rage, and we want some others to be made. Mr. Belding is The Machine, Cj grosses Rob out for once and Rob is heading to Seattle! Keep the boards alive!
    <!------------------------------------Rob's tag above---------------------------------------------------------------->
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I haven't listened yet but I just want to say: JIF 4 LYFE.

Comment

Haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Pickle juice is the nectar of the gods. Even my buddy's 2-year-old knew to say "Bush loves pickles." Good stuff.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Are you smoking during the show? If so you can totally here it...this is the first time I'm noticing this...CJ welcome to the 21st century...new set is solid.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Image comics...are you cereal? My buddy was heavy on these Shi was his favorite. I thought that shit was whack...I was always a Marvel die hard! Was Bone from Image?

Comment

Love this shit...just got into the wrestling match question...coked up Slater and Zack.

Comment

Gotta get the pills!!! Belding the machine!!! Blood Baths!!!!

Comment

Volleyball training? HIGH-LARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Epic fucking answer...loved it. Made my day, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                      Image comics...are you cereal? My buddy was heavy on these Shi was his favorite. I thought that shit was whack...I was always a Marvel die hard! Was Bone from Image?
                      dude, what's wrong with image? lee's wildc.a.t.s, turner's (r.i.p.) witchblade, kirkman's the walking dead, larsen's savage dragon, and mcfarlane's spawn... some of the most kickass shit was from image.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I actually wasn't talking about Ari...he actually kicks ass as a co-worker. There's another douche who is fucking useless and complains all day...He came to work today in flip flops because his feet got burned over the weekend. I was hoping for a prank or something, I got some shit in mind...will definitely keep abreast.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          dude, what's wrong with image? lee's wildc.a.t.s, turner's (r.i.p.) witchblade, kirkman's the walking dead, larsen's savage dragon, and mcfarlane's spawn... some of the most kickass shit was from image.
                          I agree, in retrospect they had some dope shit...I was just scared to venture outside of the Marvel Universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                            I agree, in retrospect they had some dope shit...I was just scared to venture outside of the Marvel Universe.
                            fool. you were missing out on some pretty awesome shit. dc was churning out some fucking kick ass shit, under vertigo, back in the day as well. the actual dc franchises were too gimmicky back in the '90s. i hope you're more open to most other publishers nowadays. especially since marvel is becoming more gimmicky again...
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I too had the white Lazer Tag rifle. It ruled.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X