Episode 4: Lesley had a heroin problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goddammit you bastards. She'll be wearing a goddamn hazmat suit. haha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That would actually be really funny as an opening gag.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

And sexy as hell!
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I just can't win. Haha. Actually, we have no idea how this whole thing is going to work yet. IT'll be a learning experience for helper and I. The last thing I want is the videocast to suck all of our bandwidth away. And there is a good chance it will. So still looking into logistics, but we will more than likely be recording it next weekend.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Okay, here's how it works...maybe not for the Edward 40hands cast but for a future cast...Lesley starts off in full winter attire, abercrombie beanie and everything, every time Rob pisses her off or puts his foot in his mouth she removes an item of clothing...obviously we would have to keep this PG13...
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

No, every time Rob pisses Lesley off, he removes an article of clothing!

Comment

Oh shit...that is an even better idea, Rob's flopper will be hanging out in about 9 mins 37 secs.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                  Okay, here's how it works...maybe not for the Edward 40hands cast but for a future cast...Lesley starts off in full winter attire, abercrombie beanie and everything, every time Rob pisses her off or puts his foot in his mouth she removes an item of clothing...obviously we would have to keep this PG13...

Well then I wouldn't piss her off and it would be a boring episode hhaah.

Comment

HA! you win, honestly, regardless how the video cast comes out, we need to see it.

Comment

See Rob, this is what happens when you tell the world about the quality of Lesley's goods. Actually, it wouldn't have mattered. Dudes are depraved chicken-fuckers.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Nah, it's not that. There's just too much build up for the ED 40 for it not to see the light of day.

Comment

Yep...haha....people keep this up, podcast won't be happening any more

Haha.

Although, after looking into it to more, there definitely won't be a video podcast every episode. The bandwidth and what not would fucking kill us right now. But for special episodes like this (where it just wouldn't be as fun to listen to normally) we'll try it. We're already gonna get hit hard with the new Billy Blob page we're making. Especially if people hit that shit at the same time. I'm still trying to figure out how to make that work, and his movies are only 10 mins long. The podcasts would be like a hour.

Comment

Don't worry, you only have 2 episodes of Billy and Todd. Maybe someday a third will come around. But the way I work, you'll be on podcaust episode 100 by the time that happens!

Comment

Dude, get that episode done for the revamp! !!!! 11!!!! haha

Comment

It's almost there! I swear!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X