No announcement yet.

Episode 3: Ryan Gosling smells like cabbage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You make me teh sad with your lack of baseball knowledge...very sad Big Brother. 8th FRAME?!?!?!?! C'mon bro, you're killing me. Funny story, I just bought a Twins hat, the Sunday league team I play on uses the Twins uniforms...and it's Adrian Beltre....ugh...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Nice apt....you guys have the just touched pee pee looks on your faces....Funny.

Comment

Did I say Frame? In a serious tone? Haha. I know it's an inning. I'm like triple the drunkeness in these as opposed to the Caust...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

And man, are those pictures old.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Good shit...how long have you been together?

Comment

Feels like an ETERNITY.

But for cereal: 2 years this January as a "couple"

But 3+ for friends with benefits hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Is that house video the one that's in your YouTubes profile?

Listening to this show is pretty cathartic. I'd rather listen to you two snipe at each other than go home and fight with my wife.

Rob, it's totally manly to tear up during MAN ON THE MOON because I did too. Stay alpha, bro.
                Old Apt Video

(I refuse to put it on youtube, so you have download it...I apologize...well not really...this shit (mostly the bathroom) is fucking embarrassing. But to our credit, Lesley and I TRIED SO FUCKING HARD to clean that tub, but you can tell it wasn't supposed to be a shower and it would not get clean...also I was high as fuck during this to mellow out before the plane ride...I do not do planes well...)

Glad we could help Grave...haha

And if you're being facetious about Man on the Moon, EFF YOU! But if not, *fist pound*

haha

Comment

Actually that's pretty nice for $700...shit like that in LA is mad expensive...It really wasn't that bad...I've seen worse.

Comment

Well yeah, but this is in MN. Shit is ridiculous.

Comment

Other than the PVC/Hose shower with a mad blood stained tub... not bad. As B said that place is huge for $700... when was this, year ago?
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

7 Billy Goats out here gets you 4 walls, a closet and a shitter...no kitchen no bathtub...no parking...no security...no view...shit no windows...fuck LA and their rent rape.

Comment

Yeah. The place wasn't bad. It was the people that owned it. They had like 2 80+ year olds as maintenance people who would take like 2 weeks to fix anything. Plus, no parking (which in MN during WINTER is a bitch. Having to get up at 5 am to move my car in like 2 feet of snow to a different street so I won't get towed, fucking sucks) but if they would have let me rip out the carpet and paint, it would have been awesome. But nothing worked in that fucking place. At all.

Comment

Video?
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Old Apt Video

(I refuse to put it on youtube, so you have download it...I apologize...well not really...this shit (mostly the bathroom) is fucking embarrassing. But to our credit, Lesley and I TRIED SO FUCKING HARD to clean that tub, but you can tell it wasn't supposed to be a shower and it would not get clean...also I was high as fuck during this to mellow out before the plane ride...I do not do planes well...)

Glad we could help Grave...haha

And if you're being facetious about Man on the Moon, EFF YOU! But if not, *fist pound*

haha

It's the tiny link...haha...

Comment

sweet
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X