Episode 1: The Notebook burned up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aveda is good stuff. Not cheap though.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

True, but it all smells like rainforest.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I know. I just got my hair cut at a place that uses that stuff. What have you got against the rainforest?

Comment

I have no hair to cut...head and shoulders is all I need. The wife on the other hand....
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Why are cigarettes referred to as squares? And when did this start? I've heard it before, I just don't know where it came from.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
              Chick Flicks...an unexplainable phenomenon! I love it...I sit through many of these loaf fests with my wife. The Notebook wasn't that bad...I can sit through it, I just focus on Rachel the whole time...loved the show...keep up the good work...
              Thanks - Rob cannot understand why I would watch a movie that makes every woman cry. And I actually can't figure out a way to explain it.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I cried during Moulin Rouge.

Suck on that, Hughes!
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  I cried during Moulin Rouge.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Agreed...I just didn't want to say it.

Comment

Honestly I got emotional in Saving Private Ryan...bros over hoes...

Comment

I cried during the end of Revenge of the Sith. At first I thought it was because of Padme's death and the seperation of the twins. But now I know I was actually crying because Vader was a whiny bitch, Jar Jar was the anti-christ, and Lucas is two bottles of red wine away from going "Michael Jackson" on the world.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            The link has been fixed. If we get some decent feedback on it, I'll speed along the new website for it.
                            I kind of like the idea of having a one-stop-shop for all the podcasts,no?

I don't want to go to multiple websites....I love the variety under one umbrella!

By the way the podcast was awesome!! Great job Lesley!

Thanks for mentioning my name..
                            "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                            "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Sarah and I listened together and had a great time. Can't wait to listen to episode 2 with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah View Post
                                I kind of like the idea of having a one-stop-shop for all the podcasts,no?

I don't want to go to multiple websites....I love the variety under one umbrella!

By the way the podcast was awesome!! Great job Lesley!

Thanks for mentioning my name..

No worries. You won't have to go to the new site. We'll have a section in the revamp to subscribe to them in iTunes. I just don't want to clutter up PodCaust with alot of other things just yet. I'm still toying with the idea of having a central site "NERD EMPIRE", that will have everything underneath one umbrella. But one thing at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X