POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any indication of a timeline?
    Also, when do we get confirmation that Trump was at the Junior meeting?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Looked into Epstein. Are you saying T was involved in some underage action?
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Looked into Epstein. Are you saying T was involved in some underage action?
        According to our Aussie IC friends, that is a bingo. Pissing might have occurred, but that's just some of it.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fuck. That would definitely nuke his right wing support.

Comment

• How solid is this?

Comment

• Solid as the rock of Gibraltar, I hope, I hope, I hope!

Comment

• oh shit. This could be amazing.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's pretty fucking solid and it explains away the second tape that can't legally be shown on TV here.

The other tapes are going to leak soon, as the Press that has it seems to have received the go-ahead.

That being said, Republican PR, handlers and various flacks seem to believe that August is end-game.

McCain is getting prepped, McConnell is cancelling Recess to keep everyone in DC and the general belief is that we're getting Mueller action from either Trump or Team Mueller before the month's over.

Yes, Aussie IC seems to have a violent sex tape implicating Trump's attendance at a Jeff Epstein sex romp. Epstein is a notorious creep who's got dirt on many people. Many, many, many people. Look up his past with Presidents to get an idea how deep that rabbit hole goes.

But, even that might be needed for what's coming.

Continued in next post, as I whip out my notes.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• 1) Mueller will go to Congress outline his case
                    2) push House to draft articles of impeachment on the following grounds: Obstruction of Justice Contempt of Congress Abuse of Power Maladministration
                    3) then go to Senate & outline the criminal indictments
                    4) Impeachment proceedings commence
                    5) simultaneously Mueller will indict
                    6) YES a sitting POTUS can be indicted. Why? Leon Jaworski's 1974 SCOTUS memo, that's why
                    7) Trump will either resign or be impeached
                    8) 1-7 will repeat down the list of criminals.
                    9) If pardons happen somewhere in the process, each pardon has to be directly reviewed by SCOTUS due to nature of what happened.
                    10) Roberts has said that if pardon violates legal procedure, each pardon will be overturned. They all will be, if it comes to it.
                    11) Trump then gets handed over to NY state.

Comment

• What tape can't legally be shown?
                      Also: what percentage of certainty do you have on all of this, and may I share this?

Comment

What tape can't legally be shown?
                        Also: what percentage of certainty do you have on all of this, and may I share this?
                        I have enough certainty to put this out there. But, you know who I don't want this shared with from before. Those people can eat shit and die.

Can't Be Legally shown = alleged Aussie IC tape with minor sex.

Comment

• Legally shown = literally everything else.

WAPO, NBC and a few others are sitting on a fucking treasure chest. The Don Jr. stuff this week fucking pales in comparison to what's out there.

This coming week should be fucking wild based on current heat. But, if any of you feel like sharing just paraphrase and put out there.

Like I've said before, I'm not the one originating any of this...I'm just collecting assorted tidbits that are discovered.

Comment

• They are the dumbest.

And what can McCain be prepped for? To say one thing and then vote the complete opposite, like usual? Honestly, I forget if he's a ranking member on any important committees.

Comment

• Do you WaPo and the others finally getting the go ahead to release this week?

Comment

Do you WaPo and the others finally getting the go ahead to release this week?

As far as I know, the pending media blitz has been greenlighted. When that happens? I don't know. But, I strongly believe before end of month.

Comment

Working...
                                X