Adventure Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure Time

This fucking cartoon is the goods. Been watching it a lot lately and it's just so random that I can't help loving it. the lumpy episode that was just on was hilarious. Lots of win.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Right now George Tekai is playing an evil massaging heart named Ricardio.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This show is amazing.
      "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

Love it.
        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Seriously, today was nothing but watching this show during a marathon. So much fucking win it's ridiculous. Really need to grab this on dvd/blu when it comes out.

Comment

Fuck was Takei creepy as Ricardio...

Comment

Fuck, we were dying when the Guardian Angel showed up last night..

IT's the voices that seal the deal for me regarding this show. Just thinking of the Lumpy Princess's voice is making me giggle.

Comment

...what did I just see?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

THE FUTURE OF FUNNY.

Comment

"Oooh, yeah, I'm having fun right now."
                    I love Lumpy.
                    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Seriously, everything is better in that voice.

Comment

Comment

I am not trying to yell at anyone here but I LUMPING LOVE THIS LUMPING SHOW!!!!
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

royal promise!

Comment

I'm the sexiest adventure-er ever!

Comment

Working...
                              X