No announcement yet.

Episode 9: What's That Slapping Sound?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get out of my dreams, Rob. And into my thread.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Also to set things straight, Ceej does not stare at Lesley's chest when we are recording BDR. he stares at mine.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You should stop flashing them. You probably like the attention though.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Please tell me you're doing it for beads.

Comment

Also, because it apparently needs to be mentioned OVER AND OVER. TAKE EVERYTHING WITH A GRAIN OF SALT DURING ANY EPISODE OF BDR OR THIS. OCCASIONALLY I SAY THINGS THAT ARE NOT TRUE BECAUSE IT MAKES ME LAUGH.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Huh? Did someone get upset?
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

In a manner of speaking. But yeah, people just need to enjoy the show and when I say shit like "I'M PRETTY SURE HE RAPES BABIES IN THEIR PINK MOUTHS" there is a bout a 99% chance that the statement isn't true. haha.

Comment

97%
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

95.6% and falling!

Comment

Good show, guys. But Lesley has never heard of the Spank Bank? WTF? Don't girls have like the Diddle Depository or something? Ridiculous.

Also, Rob being mean to horses in RDR makes me all D: I accidentally skinned my horse after a pack of wolves took it down and I felt terrible.

Comment

I'm about 15 minutes in right now and honestly, Lesley, how the hell do you put up with that guy?

I'm LOLing my ass off though.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

"Your what???"

"My spank bank."

Greatness.

Comment

Heimlich Remover!!! GOLD!

Comment

haha. This episode was pretty fun to do.

Comment

Working...
                              X