Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 37 is done. Tentative title: "I Just Want to Fireball a Bitch". Hopefully up tonight, definitely by tomorrow. Would be so much easier if I didn't have to do the banners as well ahha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• just recorded new episode. I'm a tad spacey on this one.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm like 6 episodes behind. I suck. I'm sorry.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Do like I did, download the ones your behind on and put em on your MP3/iPood and catch up in bits and pieces.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So long as people are listening, it's cool.

The new episode will be up today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              just recorded new episode. I'm a tad spacey on this one.
              So you grew jowls and put Paltrow's head in a box?
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• more like I put on sunglasses and started eating alot of bananas.

Comment

• I was banking on paying it forward.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sometimes I just like walking with a fake limp and being a suspect.

Comment

• I was debating calling in and giving you the "Studiolo" monologue from 'Hannibal'... because I was bored. And drunk.

Comment

• new episode recorded tonight. Topics include idiots, cowboys, sexy braille, and much more.

Comment

• Was t
                          Originally posted by V View Post
                          I was debating calling in and giving you the "Studiolo" monologue from 'Hannibal'... because I was bored. And drunk.
                          Was that in the beginning of the movie? The monologue, not you drunk.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            Was t

Was that in the beginning of the movie? The monologue, not you drunk.
                            No... around the middle. You know the speech.

"Because of his betrayal of the Emperor's trust, Pier Della Vigna was disgraced, blinded, and imprisoned. Dante's pilgrim finds Pier Della Vigna on the seventh level of the Inferno...".

Right before he hangs/guts/pwns Inspector Pazzi.

Comment

• Called in like three times. All of them are terrible but fuck it, I tried. :-)
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Calling in now with the big guns... including some choice archaic Italian.

Comment

Working...
                                X