No announcement yet.

TPBs and Omnibuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or if Dennis Quaid and Nathan Lane had a kid.......
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Didn't even know I was adept at writing in Mirror language.

Edit: dammit Hbarr.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I see bit of David Duchovny resemblance.

Comment

YES. That's who I was thinking of at first, but couldn't place it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

To give a more honest appraisal of pic # 2, I see more Nathan Fillion but I get the David Duchovny comparison.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Basically Russ is a stud. That's about the general consensus here. Although Fej's beard (when he sports it) could kick Russ's ass.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Well all know Fej's beard is going to be the end of us all, right?

Shit, I think that's what ended up killing Stephen King in Creepshow. They just recolored it green to keep it on the DL.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  WTF? R.L. Stine wrote an intro to the Vault of Horror? LULZ.
                  Also, this needs to be addressed. WHAT THE SHIT? Why?

Comment

Someone at the publishing house must have lost a bet.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

So that's what Russ looks like: American Ricky Gervais
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I really hate you, sir.

(But only for the back-and-forth humor purposes that have come to define this thread as the "What celebrity does Russ resemble, and which one of these comparisons will insult him the most".)
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I never thought someone could get insulted by being compared to Ricky Gervais. I see it in the face for some reason.

Comment

I have nothing but respect for the man and what he's done for comedy, comedy writers, and television (shit, even as a philanthropist).

That said, it's hard for me to reconcile that I look like David Brent.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

It's not exact, for some reason that facial expression comibined with that haircut. I get that for some reason. Better than Hal Sparks wouldn't ya think.

Comment

I think also preferable over Lane....we could go back in that direction.

Comment

Working...
                                X