Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
    Damn,we're good!
    You make me a better man... :*

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      I miss my Old Dutch All Dressed already. We knew each other for only a short while but I'll never forget you ODAD.
      Werd. Where did you find Alldressed in the US? I thought it was impossible.

I like them a bit less than the Ruffles one, but the Old Dutch have been mighty constistant in the term of flavor; they always packs a punch. In the long run they might become my favorites.

But there's a newcomer in town:

And they live up to their name.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Fuck me, they look sexy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Werd. Where did you find Alldressed in the US? I thought it was impossible.

I like them a bit less than the Ruffles one, but the Old Dutch have been mighty constistant in the term of flavor; they always packs a punch. In the long run they might become my favorites.

But there's a newcomer in town:

And they live up to their name.
          I can't see that pic but I'll take your word for it. I got my chips of awesomeness from Mike, he being a MAN among men hooked me up. I know suspect he did so to hook me on alldressed so I'd try to trade hamburgers for them only to be reduced to sucking his dick for another bag. Well played Mike, well played.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'd try to trade hamburgers for them only to be reduced to sucking his dick for another bag. Well played Mike, well played.
            Well... have you fired up the grill and bought your Carmex yet?

Comment

• Vin if I could suck his wang from here to get a lifetime supply of the Old Dutch I'd do it in a heartbeat. Those things were that fucking good. My wife had to cut my head out of the bag because I had jammed it on my head to lick the chip dust.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Nice, *getsfoodboner*

Comment

• So Amazon has all the all-dressed chips your heart can desire. No longer is it unobtanium.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      So Amazon has all the all-dressed chips your heart can desire. No longer is it unobtanium.
                      YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS No dick sucking needed.

ALSO FOUND THIS..... Shipping is high but it's coming from Canadia so I figured that'd be the case.
                      Last edited by B_Metal; 07-04-2011, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• I've ordered some stuff from that site before, but now that I see Amazon will take care of me fuck the shipping cost.

Comment

• Well I checked Amazon and it had a "click here to be notified when item becomes available" on the chips. But yeah if it's available Amazon for sure.

Comment

Well I checked Amazon and it had a "click here to be notified when item becomes available" on the chips. But yeah if it's available dick sucking for sure!
                            corrected for maximum truth...

Comment

• Have you tried the Old Dutch All Dressed? If not, don't you dare fucking judge me!!!! lulz

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                So Amazon has all the all-dressed chips your heart can desire. No longer is it unobtanium.

Y U COCKBLOCK MIKE LIKE DAT?
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X