No announcement yet.

XBOX One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's incredible. The burn cards are crazy.

Comment

• *Rethinking that whole buying a new car thing*
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Titanfall is kinda rad, you guys.

Comment

• Well if it's so rad maybe you should just buy me an Xbone and the game then. YOUEVERTHINKOFTHATGRAVE??!?!?!

Seriously though, it looks so legit.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's really great. I'm not loving domination on the maps in the beta though. Kind of weird that the bots are split between grunts and specters, when they're equally dumb. It just makes the challenges and unlocking stuff take longer.

Comment

• Twitch finally hits March 11th. Seems like some nice UI and chat functionality. I wish it wasn't the same day as Titanfall, because you know it's going to melt.

Comment

• Nice.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Guys, you'll be able to watch me DESTROY the bots and get slaughtered by the humans in titanfall!

Comment

• Update is out. Looks like the Twitch streaming is working?

Comment

• Stereo headsets- what's going to be good? I don't know that the official headset from MS will be all that great but the price is nice. I love the mid-tier(?) Turtle Beach I have for the 360 (it's to MW3 branded one) so I'm looking at the XO Four and XO Seven. Not sure what the difference is between the two other than a fancy headband and playing dress-up with the cups.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

In the meantime I know my copy of Titanfall is in town and I totally want to break into the ups facility right now.

Comment

• I have no copy of Titanfall. Life is pointless.

Comment

• Basically, yes. (It'll be on the old fashioned eggbox in a few weeks!)

Comment

• Honestly I work so fucking much I hardly play my eggzbocks as is. I need a better job with less hours and more pay.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Basically, yes. (It'll be on the old fashioned eggbox in a few weeks!)
                              Josh has a PC. No excuse for him to buy the 360 version.

And someone on Twitter was doing Xbone headphone review comparisons, but I forgot what came ahead.

Comment

• I need to see reviews of how it works on actual release servers before I buy it. I refuse to get fucked again like Diablo 3, Sim City, etc.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X