Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Flaaaaaash! Holy shit.

Comment

• Great fucking episode of The Flash. Hamill was great. "I AMMMM YOUR FATHHERRRR" and his crack about Breaking Bad were great.

And dat reveal? Snaps. Oh snaps. SUPER SNAPS.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Did you watch the preview for the next episode? Oh shit, son.

Comment

• nope. I never do.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• so yeah, I just watched that. GOT FUCKING DAMN.

Comment

• DC is killing it when it comes to the tv stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                so yeah, I just watched that. GOT FUCKING DAMN.
                I marked out when they showed you-know-who. It's like they're prepping for a series finale but it has to be a lock for renewal, right? If they're going this nuts now, where will they go in the future?

Comment

• totes has to be locked. SETTING UP JUSTICE LEAGUE OH GAWD

Comment

• A Justice League DC's mediocre movie universe will ignore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      it was so odd. None of these people gave a flying shit about Justin and it showed, so hard. They were hilarious until they were forced to do the whole "Nah man, you're cool.." bit at the end. You could see a piece of their soul dying during this. And for the record, fuck Kevin Hart. The worst.
                      Leggarro's "Nah man you're cool" was soooo insincere that it was even funnier than the material. Kevin Hart was terrible in places but his reaction to peoples ISIS jokes was hilarious.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Did Jeff Ross and Leggero destroyed the Beibs?
                      Pretty much.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finished the new season of the Trailer Park Boys and it may be one of my favorite seasons they've ever done. So much greatness.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Leggarro's "Nah man you're cool" was soooo insincere that it was even funnier than the material. Kevin Hart was terrible in places but his reaction to peoples ISIS jokes was hilarious.

Pretty much.

I have a weird obsession with Leggaro's voice. But, I still haven't watched the Roast.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ceej and I got into an argument over her voice and her last night. He can't stand her at all and hates her voice. I think she's the perfect amount of trashy that she makes me moist.

Comment

• I'm on the Rob end of that spectrum.

Comment

• I'd play a no holds barred game of grab ass with Leggaro. So yeah, #TeamRerb
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X