Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished The Walking Dead. So good. I like it more than the show. Look forward to season 2.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• So there's a free version of SWTOR?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• CoD:Blops II with King of the Jews on live today.

RAMPAGE!!!!!!!/Quake II voice
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          CoD:Blops II with King of the Jews on live today.

My copy should be coming within the week.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yesssssssss. Granted I can't play as often as I used to due to my jerb but every other weekend team RAMPAGE rides again.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              So there's a free version of SWTOR?
              It's so fucking hamstrung it's retarded. Don't bother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                So there's a free version of SWTOR?
                Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                It's so fucking hamstrung it's retarded. Don't bother.
                Hmm, I was thinking of trying it out. I guess I won't.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  CoD:Blops II with King of the Jews on live today.

Best thing about it was even though you didn't have a mic, I could still hear you yelling.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    Best thing about it was even though you didn't have a mic, I could still hear you yelling.
                    Hahahahaha, yep. I totes believe that. Like an inner commentary. *Daddy316 bites the dust* IN ARI'S MIND: "SUNUVABEEEEEEETCH!!!!!?!??!!!"

Comment

• I let my 360 Gold account run out. Not sure if I'm going to renew it.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Bioshock Infinite Industrial Revolution. It's a fun puzzle game you get access to when you preorder the game. You only have to get to level 12 to unlock most of the preorder bonuses. I'm hoping the bonus for finishing all 60 levels is good.

Comment

• Final Fantasy 9 still. Named that stupid Knight "Taints" because he's a dick. Makes the game better. Miss this version of Final Fantasy. Much more interesting than the new "run straight the whole way through the game" mechanic that the series has become.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 9 was the one that went back to the fantasy style right? I remember it being the only one I liked since SNES.

Comment

• yep. Black Mages, monkey men, etc.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• In my mind, not one Final Fantasy beats Final Fantasy 3 (that's the 6th, since the Japanese kept some from us). 7th was good, but it's was the beginning of hte end. Heard 9 was good as well.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X