Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read a few reviews of Halo 4 at release that said the game was quite a bit harder than the previous games, one specifically said Normal was the new Heroic. Uhhh, what? Pretty much the only time I died on Normal was when I did something stupid. I'd even say it was easier than the older games.

That said, I really enjoyed the campaign. It wasn't very long but that's okay. There were some really fun set pieces &, man, it's one of the prettiest 360 games I've played.

Comment

• So I think Lollipop Chainsaw is the first Suda 51 game in a long time I actually enjoy playing. It's fucking stupid as all hell, but I'm having fun with it.

Also rebought Mirror's Edge as I had a hankering to play it. Still hard as fuck but I'm getting better.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• F.T.L. when I am not upstairs playing Lego Lord of the Rings.
        <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          So I think Lollipop Chainsaw is the first Suda 51 game in a long time I actually enjoy playing. It's fucking stupid as all hell, but I'm having fun with it.

Also rebought Mirror's Edge as I had a hankering to play it. Still hard as fuck but I'm getting better.
          I remember playing Mirror's Edge 20 minutes back when I diidn't own a 360 and being impressed. Is it good?

Also, playing Blops 2, finishing Starcraft 2, and having Creed 3 and Skyrim on the backburner.

Next week: Halo 4 campaign!
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Mirror's Edge is great. It maybe wasn't perfectly executed but it was my favorite game of whatever year it was released. Okay story but it had a neat world. And it felt really great when you got in the groove and ran like water through the environment. The will they/won't they rumors of a sequel kill me a little every time they surface.

Comment

• Far Cry 3 ending:

It wanted to be something more than it was, then it shits the bed. I appreciate the effort, but they didn't stick the landing. That being said, I wouldn't mind revisiting this world in the future.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It should have been that the kids were in the Animus. They set that up in AC3 with the commercials of the Animus as a console. Did you watch both endings?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Mirror's Edge is great. It maybe wasn't perfectly executed but it was my favorite game of whatever year it was released. Okay story but it had a neat world. And it felt really great when you got in the groove and ran like water through the environment. The will they/won't they rumors of a sequel kill me a little every time they surface.

Pretty much this. The only issues are the hand to hand stuff and wonky hit detection. But when it all works you feel like a fucking bad ass. Plus the music is really great.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finished Borderlands 2 and most of the DLC. Started True Vault Hunter Mode because I hate myself but enjoy the game quite a bit.

Also: Mirror's Edge is, for me, the absolute worst. Vertigo. Vertigo and anxiously sweaty hands everywhere.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Does anyone need install disks for Mass Effect 2 or 3 for PC? I am in the middle of a big purge and in the absence of being able to sell some of my games due to the license keys being bound to Origin, I thought I could give them to people who bought those games digitally and have keys of their own?
                      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        It should have been that the kids were in the Animus. They set that up in AC3 with the commercials of the Animus as a console. Did you watch both endings?

I played the 1 ending where
                          Spoiler: spoiler 
                        I saved everyone and the Reggae guy stabs the temple chick.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Go back and watch the other on YouTube. It's fucking incredible.

Comment

• Decided to cancel some random subscriptions I had (HULU, etc) and got a 3 month subscription to PS Plus.

Huh, kind of digging it. Get a bunch of free games and discounts for like 6 bucks a month? Yep, I'll take it.

Played some inFamous 2 today. Not bad.

Also got NBA Jam. BOOMSHAKALAKA.

i also dig the auto updates/cloud save stuff being automated now.

Comment

• Sound Shapes. yep. Kind of digging the shit out of this game. Really should have given my PS3 more loving this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Decided to cancel some random subscriptions I had (HULU, etc) and got a 3 month subscription to PS Plus.

Huh, kind of digging it. Get a bunch of free games and discounts for like 6 bucks a month? Yep, I'll take it.

Played some inFamous 2 today. Not bad.

Also got NBA Jam. BOOMSHAKALAKA.

i also dig the auto updates/cloud save stuff being automated now.
                                Just a quick tip you may already know. Any free games from PS+ will still be available if your subscription ends and you subscribe again later so make sure to redeem any free games you want, even if you don't want to download and install them yet. They'll always be in your download list to download later as long as you redeem them when they were available for free. I had a a couple of free month codes so I spread them out when I saw games I was interested in having for free, then finally committed to a year subscription when they decided to add a lot more games at once. It's a good service if the free games interest you. I now have a bunch of free Vita games if I ever decide to get one as well.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X