This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    With coupon code Sleeping Dogs is $18 on Steam and Amazon. Grabbed it last night, hope I can play for a bit tonight.

PC or console?

Who am I kidding? It's fucking PC.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Taking a break from X-Com and rocked some Mortal Kombat. I've lost my skills.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        Taking a break from X-Com and rocked some Mortal Kombat. I've lost my skills.

I've been meaning to get back into that game.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I still enjoy the shit outta of it even though I'm completely stuck in the story mode at cheap bitch Shao Kahn. The fact they made it so t he "bosses" can take a hit with no damage is weaksauce.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sleeping Dogs is pretty great, and looks fucking incredible on PC. The combat is very similar to Batman, not quite as snappy, but totally brutal. There's a leg break move that's purely for crowd control, it makes the surrounding enemies wince and step back from you. And all the voice acting is awesome too.

Comment

• Hotline Miami looks outstanding. Going to snag it tonight.

NFS and AC3 on order for next week.

Comment

• Let me know how Creed 3 is, guys.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Based on twitter and a ton of people getting it early it sounds amazing. Apparently tons of spoilers out there, reviewers saying to avoid them best you can.

Comment

• Cannot fucking wait to drown my sorrows in AC3 and NFS today.

Comment

• Will I be able to figure out what's going on in AC3 without playing any of the other games? Because that game looks awesome.

Comment

• You should. Just watch a recap on Youtube, you'll be up to date in 5 minutes. GONNA KILL THE FUCK OUTTA SOME JOHNNY REDCOATS

Comment

• Rocked some Plants Vs Zombies on Pinball FX2 last night. Beat Anderson's score.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Sleeping Dogs is pretty great, and looks fucking incredible on PC. The combat is very similar to Batman, not quite as snappy, but totally brutal. There's a leg break move that's purely for crowd control, it makes the surrounding enemies wince and step back from you. And all the voice acting is awesome too.

I'm going to try and grab it in today's Goldbox.

As it stands, I'm looking to dump about a third of my games this weekend. Streamline it down to the stuff I like.

Comment

• Digging BLOPS2. It's no huge revolution, but you can definitely see that they know the campaigns need a change. There are some pretty interesting RTS/Direct Control missions you go on that I would kind of love to see expanded on big time. And some choices/actions changing up missions a tiny bit. Nothing huge, but it's nice to see them finally giving you some sense of action beyond RUN DOWN THIS CORRIDOR! And the levels are a lot bigger and more open than they have been. Tons of huge wide open areas filled with enemies. Another really solid game, and I prefer COD gunplay over any other shooter, so I'm happy. I hope the next gen COD games finally really switch it up on campaigns.

Oh and the future tech stuff is pretty awesome. Nano gloves, and active camo, and the red dot that also scans behind walls and shit. Really cool.

Comment

• Let me know how multi shakes out.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X