Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyrim is 40$ on Amazon Canada.... tempting...
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• boring.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh I know your feelings for the game Rob. I'm debating, as Starcraft 2 and Mass Effect 3 are still full price (dush for ME3, but really, 60$ for Starcraft 2?)

Comment

• You can grab the new MK uber collection for that price. Which comes with the movies as well I believe. Now that's a deal.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Are the movies a bonus or a threat?

Comment

• One is a bonus, the other is a warning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Oh I know your feelings for the game Rob. I'm debating, as Starcraft 2 and Mass Effect 3 are still full price (dush for ME3, but really, 60$ for Starcraft 2?)
                SC2 will drop soon or probably come with a bundle when the expansion releases later this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  That's the beef we have: you will never know!
                  I thought for sure she was going to end up being Marcus' mom or something. That game and story was a lot of fun but I'm still annoyed they never answered ANYTHING about the Queen.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Rob, take the time to finish American Nightmare. It doesn't take too long and there are TWO Old Gods of Asgard rock-out moments in the last third. There's nothing in the way of a boss fight at the end, which was a little surprising, but the ending is nice. I hope they continue with more Night Springs installments (that eventually lead to an escape/resolution for Alan). Good stuff.
                    Picked this up again last night. Man I hate that mechanic chick. SHE'S SO DUMMMMBBB. I did like the exploding oil rig scene though.

Comment

• I think I'll download that while I wait for ME3 to drop by later today.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For what it's worth, I'm with Rob on SKYRIM. I find it to be boring and unengaging. Even installing nudist mods did nothing to counteract my sense of meh.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Elder Scrolls have never held my interest as much as Beth's handle of the Fallout series (the scenario is just so many streets ahead of a trope-filled high-fantasy game).

I blame the Kaijiit. Those furfucks are just weird, man. Gimme a ghoul to sell a shitload of Raider armor too instead is all I'm sayan.

But Skyrim is awesome as far as a fantasy game is concerned. Y'all nuttier than squirrel turds/someone stole your sweetroll.
                          Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-14-2012, 10:17 AM.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Skyrim is getting better every day with the new mods coming out. Dear god do I love it. After 100 hours I had to peel myself away, because I had a couple stacks of games being completely ignored.

Comment

• Been playing Avengers Alliance on FB. Not as cool as the stuff all y'all are playing on your consoles, but I'm having fun for the moment. NEED MORE FOLKS PLAYIN' TO UPGRADE MAH JETS!

Comment

• Yeah, Randall seems to have flaked on it and now my jet needs one more peep to upgrade. DAMN YOU FB GAMES!!!! It's a fun way to blow a few minutes every day. And once I figured out where to get my shield pts I was gold.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X