DMB 2010 Summer Tour Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
    Pony up your dough hippies, Davie boy needs a new pair of flip flops!!
    Flip flops lovingly crafted of the finest hemp, by the oldest artisans of the "Big Plate In Lip" tribe somewhere deep in the vast Amazon rainforest...

$10,000 a flip
    $10,000 a flop =

$20,000 for flipflops=

your $80.00 ticket.

Fuck him. In his stoned ass.

Comment

Confirmed! Hooray! Yeah, the ticket prices are pretty ridiculous once all the obscene fees are included but I haven't been to a show in quite a few years so I'll deal. I'm using hotel rewards points for the hotel so I'll save money on that side.

Comment

I think I would be more OK with it if I was going to an outdoor show. But indoor shows just aren't as awesome.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Yeah, the indoor shows trap all of that patchouli smell.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            Yeah, the indoor shows trap all of that patchouli smell.

Let's not forget the folks who think the aluminum chlorohydrate in anti-perspirant causes cancer...

They all smell like a patch of wild onions just run over with a lawn mower...

Fucking hippies and their lack of personal hygiene!

Comment

Dave Matthews supports bad hygiene and $20,000 flip flops.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                I think I would be more OK with it if I was going to an outdoor show. But indoor shows just aren't as awesome.
                Really? I think stadium/arena shows are more high energy. Amphitheater shows are really laid back. Hell, there was one year I went to the Gorge and it was pretty boring.

Comment

I saw some girl on the subway yesterday with a DMB tote bag, and instantly thought of you guys!

EDIT:

It was this one.

2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Next time steal her tote bag and send it to me.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Done!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

But make sure she doesn't spray you with her hippie smell, you have to bathe in tomatoes to get that stink off.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with hippie smell - don't be a hater!

Comment

I don't mind an occasional wafting of pachouli on occasion, but if you bathe in it and come within 5 meters of me... then the likelihood of my disemboweling you with a shrimp fork increases by several orders of magnitude...

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              There's nothing wrong with hippie smell - don't be a hater!
                              Originally posted by V View Post
                              I don't mind an occasional wafting of pachouli on occasion, but if you bathe in it and come within 5 meters of me... then the likelihood of my disemboweling you with a shrimp fork increases by several orders of magnitude...
                              Sorry Lisa, if to much hippie smell gets you disemboweled by V then it must be a bad thing.

Comment

Look, if there's one thing I know how to do, it's how to practice a little restraint with the patchouli!

Comment

Working...
                                X