No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 1: No Hidden Meanings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes that's how I feel on our show haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Here's a link to one of their podcasts.

http://justanotherfanboy.blogspot.co...sary-show.html
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Is a McSteamy some kinda new coffee at McDonald's or something?
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I wouldn't be like that at all - I don't have that much to say about going grocery shopping. Plus when Rob and I do podcasts and he asks me what I thought about a movie/video game/tv show I usually respond with "It was OK" or "I really liked it" or "I thought it was stupid" and that's about it.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
            Is a McSteamy some kinda new coffee at McDonald's or something?
            Don't bother - Sarah already told me you had a poster of McSteamy framed and put in your bathroom.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
              Don't bother - Sarah already told me you had a poster of McSteamy framed and put in your bathroom.
              Hahahahaha.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I wouldn't be like that at all - I don't have that much to say about going grocery shopping. Plus when Rob and I do podcasts and he asks me what I thought about a movie/video game/tv show I usually respond with "It was OK" or "I really liked it" or "I thought it was stupid" and that's about it.
                And according to the feed back we got on our 6 eps, we're somewhat entertaining. also, our show will be back soon. I've just been really busy with the new changes lately.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It's a lie. I have a life size Fathead of McDreamy in my bathroom and a wallet sized photo in my, uh, wallet of McSteamy.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Awesome! Love the new name guys, now we must have t-shirts, stickers, and pins made..... with a name like this I would sport it constantly!
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

That's the idea. Stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Yeah. This wasn't the best first episode, I even had my topics down in the order I wanted to talk about them, cleared it with him, and then he just jumps into videogame shit so I went with it.
                        THIS...You need to drink/smoke/fuck more beforehand to bring out the wild Rob. This was a tame show, still liked it. No disrespect Rob from the future, but Rob from the past had the best podcast this year....
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                          THIS...You need to drink/smoke/fuck more beforehand to bring out the wild Rob. This was a tame show, still liked it. No disrespect Rob from the future, but Rob from the past had the best podcast this year....
                          I would like to pass on the sex beforehand because CJ is there when I get home from work.

Comment

*** Smokes Cigarette In Corner, Watching ***
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Ok, so obviously this wasn't a great show. Partially my fault as I was really trying to start fresh, but apparently you guys still want PodCaust Rob, which I'm fine with. I just need to know what didn't work?

Comment

Stop talking about Ultima Online...Stop trying to get CJ to try new shit, just accept that he wants to play peggle for the rest of his life....
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X