PodCaust Episode 70: Busting ghosts and beating off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 70: Busting ghosts and beating off

The King of Pop has died. Ed is dead. David is gone and Farrah as well. Whatever shall we do? What we always do. We take a quick moment of silence before diving into the hot issues of the week: Magnum PI, autoerotic asphyxiation with spotters, superhero cockblocking, Xbox STD's, busting ghosts and the return of Mad Libs. Also, never look down. You never know what Rob is holding.

For now, it's up in iTunes.
    Ja!
    100.00%
    Nein!
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Fucking stoked!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Waitagoddamnminute! I'm dead? When was this?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Man, you angry.

But totally agree with the Drag Me To Hell rant.

Also: gettin' hammered and watching Simon Says later on. Can't wait. Sounds ludicrous.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I should be pissed. fucking fairweather Raimi fans. Goddammit.

And dude, I really hope you enjoy Simon Says like I did. I only wish they had the xbox party system set up with Netflix already. Oh man, that would be a blast with this flick.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Word sir.

Also: Belgian Waffle Language=French. I want JCVD subtitled too goddammit.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

HAha. Goddamn man. We really do come off as drunken retards. And Ceej isn't even drunk.

Comment

I lol'd.

French is now officially Belgian Waffle Language.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  I lol'd.

French is now officially Belgian Waffle Language.
                  Well, that and Dutch. But that's not gonna stop anyone, now is it?

Comment

Okay, I don't see it on Itunes.

Comment

Really?

Comment

Yeah, it only goes to ep 69 from where i am.

Comment

hmms

Comment

refresh a few times. It wasn't showing up for me, and then i refreshed and it started to download.

Comment

Yeah, I've tried. Still not getting anywhere. Looks like I'll wait until it hits the main site.

Comment

Working...
                              X