No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 1: No Hidden Meanings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hocken has a point. He gets on because at least he's taking the time to call in. Same with B, and now grave.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Exactly, put up or shut up.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Honestly, Rob was more in the moment of this show then CJ. And having an outline would be better. Also, why not utilize this thread? Set up Skype call ins. It doesn't matter if some people don't have it. If you build it, they will come.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I think it had to do with the tech Rob is using. Which is why he hasn't had guests I.E. Me on yet.

Comment

• Yeah, my sound card is fried (which is why we record thorough our little USB thing). I need to get a new soundcard before skype is available.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll call in but i usually will just ramble some shit...a la the Macho Man Randy Savage...don't want to prepare anything plus the only time I ever want to be on the phone is at work or possibly on my drive home...I may just bust out a call one of these days...
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Macho Man could call in with some thoughts about Captain Lou. Or not being picked to play Lobo.

Comment

Working...
                X