No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when things were turning around for poor Tandy. "There was a ladder up there?!"

Comment

• fucking Tandy. That Jenga scene was great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• its to the point now where I really do want Phil to catch a break even though he's been such a dick. Like, maybe one more hot girl will show up and everything will align for him.

Comment

• For the record, WOULD to Mary Steenburgen.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh absolutely

Comment

• Fucking Carol, "Enjoy my sloppy seconds. And I do mean SLOPPY."

Comment

• Hahaha, it really is funny when they gang up on him. I don't know how they can extend this show but I hope it gets at least one more season. I'm not ready for it to end quite yet.

Comment

• it got a second season. I can't wait for it.

Comment

• The Flash was awesome tonight. The ending credit stuff? SNAPS. OH SNAPS.

Comment

• Daredevil: Watched episode 1 and 2.

Love it so far. Fight are fucking BRUTAL. Goddaaaaaaaaaamn.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        The Flash was awesome tonight. The ending credit stuff? SNAPS. OH SNAPS.
                        Just saw this. Watching him finally unleash some superspeed whoopass was cool. And too long in coming. BUt nothing better ever happen to Sisco or Caitlin, or he'll never stop another villain without the aid of their gadgets/chemicals/science-y stuff.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Gotham was awesome this week. Seeing Nygma confront that cop was awesome.

Comment

• Vikings continues to be badass. I am sad that none of you are awesome enough to watch it with me. My beard and I shun you all.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Vikings continues to be badass. I am sad that none of you are awesome enough to watch it with me. My beard and I shun you all.

I tried to get into that show, but it bores me to tears.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That was certainly a thing that happened on Grey's Anatomy tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X