No announcement yet.

Episode 1: The Notebook burned up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't like booze with food. Never have. Just doesn't work for me. Milk, water, or pop, depending on the dish.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Booze is the greatness with grilled food. For reals. In fact, I think I may haveto make some pepperjack homemade burgers with some beer tonight. Yummm.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        I can be in Minnesota in 12 hours! Don't you forget it boy! And, sorry Lesley, fuck DMB. Mainly because I saw so many fucktard Abercrombie douche nozzels into to them back in the day. Still fills me with rage.
        So you don't like them because of the fans... not because of the actual band?

*Stop with the silliness.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Sweet, I'll check this out later
          "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

haha, that frustrated/annoyed sigh Lesley makes when Rob starts talking about The Terminator really happening? I hear that all the time.

This podcast is elevated to greatness by talk of me and of DMB. The hotel finding adventure was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
              So you don't like them because of the fans... not because of the actual band?

*Stop with the silliness.
              Yes mainly the fans. The music just kind of bores me. They are all more talented in a pinky toe than me, but I do not enjoy the tunes.

Comment

Ok... I suppose I'll accept that.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

You should check out a band called Fear. I think you'll love them. Actually not at all. You might find some songs funny though.

Comment

HAhahaha. Did you just recommend FEAR to Lesley?

Nice....
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Jokingly. But yeah. She must think I'm out of my gourd.

Comment

Hey Lesley, you may also enjoy G.G. Allin. Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Hey Lesley, you may also enjoy G.G. Allin. Just sayin.
                          AHahahahahahaha! Now even I wouldn't go that far. Life sucks, scum fuck!

Comment

I am having a hard time trusting you guys on your music recommendations.

Comment

Check this out though. Blew my mind. Ol' Mr Body has a soft side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk5t-U-Eshc

Comment

When in doubt, don't trust Nate or I when it comes to music.

Comment

Working...
                                X