No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But, seriously though. On mobile, so no drawn out spiel. Even if everything followed procedure in Krol's darkest timeline. It means that the country forgave treason and foreign interloping. Do you really think all of this work has been done to even invite that possibility?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      But, seriously though. On mobile, so no drawn out spiel. Even if everything followed procedure in Krol's darkest timeline. It means that the country forgave treason and foreign interloping. Do you really think all of this work has been done to even invite that possibility?
      Hey, I'm not happy about it either. But the way our country operates, the people who have already have forgiven Trump have all the power. And those that haven't need him to dismantle the social safety net.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
        Hey, I'm not happy about it either. But the way our country operates, the people who have already have forgiven Trump have all the power. And those that haven't need him to dismantle the social safety net.
        That's one way to look at it, but I'm going to still stick with what I'm seeing. The other way involves the biggest act of denial in Western Civilization. As shitty as the Right can be, this isn't getting swept under the rug.
        Last edited by Anderson; 07-10-2017, 08:04 PM.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          That's one way to look at it, but I'm going to still stick with what I'm seeing. The other way involves the biggest act of denial in Western Civilization. As shitty as the Right can be, this isn't getting swept under the rug.
          I hope you're right.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
            I hope you're right.

I hope so too. As much as I know in advance, it fucking pales in comparison to the people really working this and are on scene in NY and DC.

But, right now with politicos...it's a weird fucking time. Nothing makes sense, entire offices are emptying out pages, aides and other employees. Most of the real National and State Level workers are busy following Impeachment Twitter to get any idea of what could be going on.

It's this whole feeling that something big is going to happen on all sides, but nobody knows when the shoe is going to drop.

So, we get to spend the rest of the summer going nuts. Shit like this is why I stopped covering real news and started covering movie bullshit.

Comment

• JUNIOR JUST POSTED THE FUCKING EMAILS ON TWITTER I AM SCREAMING

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                JUNIOR JUST POSTED THE FUCKING EMAILS ON TWITTER I AM SCREAMING
                And people wonder why they can't get legal help. People wonder why legal eagles are climbing over each other to be on Team Muller. It's time to end this and let the prosecution begin.

Comment

• Watching these Washington Post and NYT reporters losing their mind over working this story for a year and the dipshit just dumping it out there is hilarious.

Comment

• why would he post these?
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Because he's a dumb guy that thinks he's smart?

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Yeah I'm confused as hell.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Right or Left, they're both laughing their asses off about this "sure to add years" to his sentence move. Poppa can't pardon a private citizen working his campaign due to Nepotism Act.

But, I just heard from a pal that hasn't said a peep since Comey got canned. The gist is "If you're sick of the emails, cut to August when you're going to be sick of the tapes".

So, yay?

Comment

• I take it that the release of the emails was an attempt to get ahead of the story. 'See, nothing to hide!'. From what I gather, the email merely serve to further solidify his treasonous behaviour and also hurt Jared in the process.

But, no matter. They were going to get released later on anyways by the Times. He just started the process earlier.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              I take it that the release of the emails was an attempt to get ahead of the story. 'See, nothing to hide!'. From what I gather, the email merely serve to further solidify his treasonous behaviour and also hurt Jared in the process.

But, no matter. They were going to get released later on anyways by the Times. He just started the process earlier.
                              They can't even collude right.

Comment

• I guess he's gonna go on Hannity to set the record 'straight'.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X