No announcement yet.

Episode 13: Blue Waffles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sound in Lesley's voice when you showed the waffle made the phone call totally worth it.

"LOOK AT THE VAGINA!"

Comment

I'm glad you enjoyed. We had fun, and like I said, we're doing these on a more frequent basis. So feel free to call in with shit that I need to make Lesley look at....haha. She can hang.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"How does she put that in pants?"
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I like that I can listen on Facebook now, but I have to fight the urge to keep updating the page.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

WALTON GOGGINS DAMNIT!!! Lulz
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Also I'm so drunk I'm having a stroke. Win.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Looking forward to this. Will listen in a few hours.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Sweet. I enjoy our new rating system.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It's good but it needs more Rock. Like maybe "5 Rock branded Tampons out of 5"

NVM that's terrible lulz

Comment

Yeah, I think I may start using the tampon scale from now on. "God, that was just a complete abortion of a movie. I'm gonna throw 5 tampons at it, so I don't have to go near it again..."
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

YES.

Comment

GO! rules.

William FITCH-NER.

Comment

FUCK hippies.

Comment

Ray Stevenson deserved a Punisher trilogy. War Zone is incredible.

Comment

Working...
                              X