Episode 9: What's That Slapping Sound?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Shit, I'd rather eat the dog than eat Pork n' beans. The meat will be fresher.

Mmmmm, Saint Bernard steak
    When you said you had some Asian in you, I thought you meant the dude's cock. Hmm...
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      When you said you had some Asian in you, I thought you meant the dude's cock. Hmm...
      WINNAR!

Comment

I am the Heimlich Remover!
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Can someone shill this for me over at the other place. With the banner, description and link to main site? Thanks in advance!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'll do it, but I expect comments on my episode. Dig?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Aaaaand taken care of.

Comment

I'll do it, but I expect comments on my episode. Dig?
                Not until you tell me EXACTLY where the Shield spoiler is. I'm not risking it man. sorry. I'll get the next one.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Aaaaand taken care of.

appreciated sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Not until you tell me EXACTLY where the Shield spoiler is. I'm not risking it man. sorry. I'll get the next one.
                    Uhhh, it's the early half. It's when we talk about the LOST series finale, right after Randall talks about the end of an era for tv shows.

At least check out the parts involving the new intro and the half involving Vin's question and prostitution.

I'm betting the spoiler is between the five and fifteen minute mark. Pretty sure...

Comment

Uhhh, it's the early half.
                      I'm betting the spoiler is between the five and fifteen minute mark. Pretty sure...

Do you want to die Ed?
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Well, that depends Nathan. Do I get to die fuckin or while be fucked? Still, 'dems the breaks.

Comment

I love the banner to death for this, you looney bastard.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

appreciated sir. And Ed thought his would be better. Silly.

Comment

Mine's different, but just as cool.

Comment

Get back in your own thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X