No announcement yet.

Episode 7: It Sucks We're Both Alcoholics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's also because you haven't done a She's Right, I'm Rob in a while. So you've got the novelty factor. So hearing Lesley, is very much a refreshing change from so much ham filtered air.

Hell, I expect The Ed Hocken Show to be old hat AT some point. That of course after I get the President of the United States to guest.

But that's why I want to have different guests. While more difficult, allows for fresher material.
    Last edited by Ed Hocken; 02-18-2010, 12:11 PM.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Only if you interview Robot Nixon...

He's the only president I'd want to hear.

May death come swiftly to his enemies!

Comment

Yeah, unfortunately only Jeffrey would ever be a guest or Sarah again. My friends don't dig on this shit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Lima Oscar Lima View Post
          Only if you interview Robot Nixon...

He's the only president I'd want to hear.

May death come swiftly to his enemies!

Fuck yeah I'd want to interview Nixon. I'd want to see if he'd mud wrestle Carter for beer money.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
            I had a lot of fun doing it. I feel like I'm becoming more comfortable with it - except for when Rob walks away to get another beer and I'm talking to myself.
            You didn't sound too comfortable when Rob was talking your H problem or when he was talking about his uncontrollable erections....Just sayin'
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
              You didn't sound too comfortable when Rob was talking your H problem or when he was talking about his uncontrollable erections....Just sayin'
              That's because I don't need THAT information out there just floating around.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

But that's how I deal with the fact that you used to shoot heroin into your vagina.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I still can't get over that. Lesley, right into the vagina?!?! Man, that had to be...uncomfortable.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Its probably what girls feel when nerdious gives them the old chop stick.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

B, you are assuming they feel anything with Nerdious.

Never assume.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Is this not on the iTunes? I get a weird "This podcast is not available in the US store" error when I try to click on the show.

Comment

I'll look into it.

Comment

It's so weird that it's saying that. I wonder if it's due to having a year break in between episodes. I'll attempt to either submit it again, or figure something out. I may submit one GIANT iTunes file that will have every episode of every one of our shows so that you only need to subscribe to one show.

Comment

Well iTunes can suck a big fat dick. I'm in the process of resubmitting our feed for the show, once I get the ok, I'll update the main site with the iTunes feed link. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Comment

In the mean time, feel free to to use http://www.braindeadradio.com/she.rss

Comment

Working...
                                X