Episode 4: Lesley had a heroin problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
    Okay, here's how it works...maybe not for the Edward 40hands cast but for a future cast...Lesley starts off in full winter attire, abercrombie beanie and everything, every time Rob pisses her off or puts his foot in his mouth she removes an item of clothing...obviously we would have to keep this PG13...
    Haha! Hilarious. But not going to happen.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
      Those damn Abercrombie/Hollister people have really spoiled things too by the way. I try taking Rob to Alpine and they are all over the place.
      I have one pair of Abercrombie cargo shorts that I wear to concerts to kind of blend in with the douches. Makes it easier to move around the venue.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I have one pair of Abercrombie cargo shorts that I wear to concerts to kind of blend in with the douches. Makes it easier to move around the venue.
        You sir are a brave man.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Woot woot I got props on the interwebs. Now, who's ass I gotta beat?

Comment

Danielle? If so, awesome name. haha...
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
            X