This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCK.
    That's a damn shame - I really wanted him to get better after his heart attack back in July. Loved that guy.

Just re-watched Sin City on IFC the other day; was hoping to see him in the sequel. FUCK.

Comment

• I enjoyed him in The Finder too even though I was apparently one of very few watching it before it got cancelled.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gonna drink some coffey in his honor.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Duncan, suh. Like Donuts, only not spelled the same.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Yeah, really sad news. Another guy that I don't think we ever really saw what he was capable of and, by all accounts, a genuinely lovely person.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Yeah, I've heard nothing but incredibly nice things about the guy.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                I enjoyed him in The Finder too even though I was apparently one of very few watching it before it got cancelled.
                The Finder was GREAT. Light and fun.

I'm sad he's gone. If someone exhalted human warmth, that was him.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Remember Cocaine Cowboys II?

“Cocaine godmother” Griselda Blanco gunned down in Colombia

Last edited by PHEDG; 09-04-2012, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• I guess they hated the sequel too.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Andy Williams, 84.

Mooooon River! Thanks, doc...you ever serve time?

Comment

• Andy Williams used to be all over the place when I was a kid. He's also one of those celebs I thought died quite awhile ago. Ah well, rest in piece, dude.

Comment

• Saw him in concert twice. The last time was about 5 or 6 years ago and his memory was clearly going - he had to have a teleprompter for Moon River and he's sung that song every day for 50 years - and he was rake thin. The first time was my 20th birthday and he rocked the shit then, though. He had a good life so I don't feel too bad for him or his (presumably now very wealthy) family, but I've always had a bit of a soft spot for him. See you in the next life, Andrew.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• 'I didn't think he was gonna do Moon River and then - BAM - second encore!'

Comment

• Half Sack's dead for reals. Real Bob Crane situation there.

Also, Herbert Lom.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X