No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get the love for Benedict. He does nothing for me. I was more excited when I hear Ethan Hawke's name being thrown around.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I like him...but he's already into the "play the same dude every time out" camp and he's way too fucking young for that.

Comment

• Benedict is mehhhhhhhhh
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          I like him...but he's already into the "play the same dude every time out" camp and he's way too fucking young for that.
          He's supposed to be fantastic in THE IMITATION GAME, and I bet it's the strength of that performance and its expected Oscar nomination that propelled Marvel into taking Cumby for the role. He's not the A-lister that they wanted, but he's got the potential to be an A-lister by the time that the DR. STRANGE movie comes out.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Cumberbatch got the job because he's a name they can market to their target audience and crossover.

Plus, he was available and they're in a pinch. In a year or so, this might seem like the least wackiest of the upcoming announcements.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Cumberbatch is one of those guys where i don't get why he's famous. He's a boring actor and isn't particularly handsome. The voice, I guess?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Cumberbatch is one of those guys where i don't get why he's famous. He's a boring actor and isn't particularly handsome. The voice, I guess?
                Sherlock is phenomenal and thanks to Netflix was super widely available. Don't underestimate the female Anglophile fanbase.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Cumberbatch is one of those guys where i don't get why he's famous. He's a boring actor and isn't particularly handsome. The voice, I guess?
                  His face makes me want to punch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Don't underestimate the female Anglophile fanbase.
                    This right here. I don't really get it, but holy cow do the women love this guy. I can't even imagine the action that he must be getting wherever he travels.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Benedict is Strange?
                      You tell me.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• MARK BORCHARDT AS STRANGE OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          JONATHAN FRAKES AS STRANGE OR GET THE FUCK OUT
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He's got the best goatee for the job.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Plus, he directed Clockstoppers.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's certainly not the best, but it's also not the worst.

Seriously...have we become so jaded that we're not pumped about a Dr. Strange movie that links in to a family of other big ass superhero movies? Not seven years ago we were stoked to get a decent Iron Man film. And in the time since then we've gotten Thor, Man-Thing, the Avengers, and a fucking amazing Guardians of the Galaxy starring a tree voiced by Vin Diesel which was the emotional center of a James Gunn billion dollar blockbuster. Really guys, let's a appreciate where we're at. Because X-Men 3 wasn't that long ago.

This post brought to you by several potent stout beers...
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X