Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brain Dead Radio Episode 120: Cj County, Jr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Dead Radio Episode 120: Cj County, Jr.

Rob and Ceej are back with tales of conspiracy theories, shitty television shows, and the proper pronunciation of 2 heroes from their childhood.

Rob loved 10 Cloverfield Lane (spoilers 7:00-28:00), Ceej loved the Action Pack, and Rob feels conflicted about a childhood hero and the future of a franchise.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Ceej is wrong.
      Spoiler: Spoilers 
    The old lady is dead because of the green gas that the ship shoots out first to stop what's on the ground. The ship does it again when they're trying to stop MEW at the end.

The old lady is the corpse in the chicken coop at the end. Basically, ship detects you. Ship gasses the area. Then, they drop the little protozoa bears down to sweep the area.

The old lady corpse and the chickens bare the same attack aftermath marks.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Haing S. Ngor is pronounced Nor.

Dude won an Oscar for his first time at bat. I want to say it was only theatrical film.
      Dude also got killed in a carjacking. Been dead about 20 years.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Ceej is wrong.
          Spoiler: Spoilers 
        The old lady is dead because of the green gas that the ship shoots out first to stop what's on the ground. The ship does it again when they're trying to stop MEW at the end.

The old lady is the corpse in the chicken coop at the end. Basically, ship detects you. Ship gasses the area. Then, they drop the little protozoa bears down to sweep the area.

The old lady corpse and the chickens bare the same attack aftermath marks.

oh snaps, I didn't even think that the person in the coop was her. I think I was just so caught off guard I forgot about that.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Can we agree that Grave is wrong in his assessment about the last 20 mins of 10 Cloverfield Lane?

Yeah?

Ok. It's been settled. Grave is wrong.

Comment

For Ceej...

Comment

Working...
            X