Amazon fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, etc

Anyone have any personal experience with one of these? Cable is $$$$$$$.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Apple TV is lacking and only heavily blown by Hipsters. Roku has some filthy channels on it for free, if you know where to look.

Amazon Fire TV like most Amazon branded products is poorly designed and leads one to believe that they should not have branched out from their basic services.

Netflix and Chromecast do wonders, but Netflix is attracting a lot of bad attention from the people who don't want you to cut those cords.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

yeah, I'd go with chromecast out of those.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

yeah, I'd go with chromecast out of those.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Also, XBMC plus bit torrent. Just use the 360. If it wasn't for basketball I would have ditched cable probably.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Also, XBMC plus bit torrent. Just use the 360. If it wasn't for basketball I would have ditched cable probably.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
            X