No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7pxZxY_Siyc?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• STRAIGHT JACKIN' IT

http://goo.gl/Bfk6xV

Comment

• I should say, that trailer basically lays out the entire story with quick flashes of setpieces so if you don't really want to know anything, definitely don't watch it. Great use of "All Along the Watchtower", though.

Comment

• skipping it since I haven't read the book and you guys said the first trailer was spoilery.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I now want to see the shit outta Favreau's Jungle Book flick.

Comment

• I can't believe AICN has NEVER changed the design of their site. It is the Space Jam of movie news sites.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Cube's line on the Compton album about acting is pretty great. He don't give a fuck what you think, he's worth $100m. Good for him.
                  I never lost any respect for him, well I may get close with Barbershop 3 but still.....#GETDATMONEY
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fassbender in the Ass Creed flick

Comment

• Not bad. It's apparently his "modern" setup. And it's not related to the games' storylines.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• yep, which is great because they can pretty much do anything. I'm excited for it as I do love the games.

Comment

• BORDERLANDS THE MOVIE?!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oA7F43YDm44" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I was too old for the books as a kid (and preferred King anyways) but that looks like fun. Like a horror version of Jumanji.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                I was too old for the books as a kid (and preferred King anyways) but that looks like fun. Like a horror version of Jumanji.
                                I saw Ant-Man a second time the other night (Internet went out at the house) and that trailer played pretty well with the surprisingly large crowd.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X