Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Blame the Buzzfeed Generation.

I had that story earlier, but I'm following up on the Marvel leaks from this morning.

Just got out of the UCLA game, as I'm not staying for Kentucky to play. Give me a bit and I'll be back on home PC.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I do not want humans, except for the old guy in the shop, to be in a Fraggle Rock movie.

Comment

• Who is clamoring for any of this horseshit?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah because SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many questions were left from the show. What's next? Monchichi's?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Who is clamoring for any of this horseshit?
            THIS! RIGHT MOTHER FUCKING HERE!!!!!!

My man Russ with the correctness.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Who is clamoring for any of this horseshit?
              Hollywood used up all its original ideas.

Comment

• That MI Rogue Nation TV spot has a TON of style from MI2. It will undoubtedly be a better movie, but it was a whole ton of WOOSH BOOM CRASH FLYYYYYY with an orange tint.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to it as on the whole they've been more or less entertaining

Comment

• Yeah I am still looking forward to it.

Comment

• Full Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOW_azQbOjw

looks GREAT!
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• saving that trailer for the big screen at home. That teaser was badass though.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pleased to see that Ving Rhames appears to have an actual part to play in the movie vs merely showing up for a cameo.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Oh man, that looks fun. That big stunt looks crazy but I'm not sure they've hit "skyscraper car chase" levels yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Oh man, that looks fun. That big stunt looks crazy but I'm not sure they've hit "skyscraper car chase" levels yet.
                              I'm hoping...HOPING...that they're saving the big money shots from the plane stunt for the big screen itself vs showing everything (ala FURIOUS 7) in the trailers.

Comment

• that new MI trailer is tiiiitsssss
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X