Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :-( every time I get close to being able to next gen something else fucking breaks. FUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My copy of Far Cry 4 showed up early!! Guess I know what I'm doing later tonight
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• More I see of GTA the more I know I am coming right home and playing it. Again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Beat Halo yesterday with .35 seconds left. So fucking stressful. On to Halo 2 now. Blur Studios work on the cutscenes is nothing short of amazing. Shit is beautiful.
          Damnit
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            More I see of GTA the more I know I am coming right home and playing it. Again.
            Thinking of trading in Destiny for this.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Moved my warrior and played him a couple hours. Having so much fun on Warlords.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                Damnit

don't be sad. This collection in no way justified buying a box. I'm still disappointed with my decision.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• psyched to dive back into GTA on the PS4 tonight.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• took me 3 best buys before I could find a PS4 copy. Meanwhile tons of Xbone copies everywhere.

Comment

• Trying very hard to wait a week or 2 for Far Cry 4, GTA 5 and/or Dragon Age. I figure I can probably save a couple dollars from an Amazon sale, I hope. I got Diablo 3 from gamefly so I started that yesterday. Playing a demon hunter. It's fun so far.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• GTA V is something else on current gen with first person. Put in a couple hours. Stunning. And kind of gross in some ways.

Comment

• the driving is terrible though in first person mode in my opinion. But that's mostly because I hate driving in a decent racing sim in that mode let alone in a game where the cars tend to handle like shit to begin with.

But yeah, the on foot stuff in first person mode is crazy good. I'll upload a clip tonight that I took last night that started with me rolling up to a street corner in first person mode, flicking a guy off, and then for whatever reason the guy started a gangwar with the cops. I just ran around like I was a wartime reporter. It was great.

That being said, if we don't fucking play online at least once I'll be pissed. I have yet to play with any of you fucks since Destiny first dropped.

Comment

• I like the driving in first person, as long as I am not doing a mission. My roommate and I were just fucking around, and we stayed in first person the entire time and it was great. In a mission I zoomed out so I wasn't blindsided by traffic. I might be on GTA tonight, but Friday I have a date. After that I am on vacation and will probably be around all night Saturday since it will be pouring down.

Planning on getting into some Far Cry 4 tonight.

Comment

• Inquisition - man. Im over 10 hours into this.. Still in the very first spot on the map, the hinterlands. It's gorgeous, huge, I want to keep wandering around just looking at the environments. Havent even explored the entire zone yet after all this time and the areas i have are still littered with countless things to do and collect. No exaggeration, countless things. I could probably spend another 10 hours in this area before its done. I've already unlocked 2 other zones from doing missions at the wartable and have so much to do that i havent looked at them yet. These zones are 3 little markers on a big world map that keeps getting more and more markers added. Theres a SECOND MAP. There's other classes to try, differet races to roll, different story-changing decisions to make, multiplayer, lewts, characters to sex.

Few games can offer this kind of value per dollar ratio. Sorry FarCry, you were pretty fun the other night but I probably won't see you until the new year
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Far Cry 4 is goddamn beautiful. I think it looks better on my PS4 than 3 did on my PC. I put in a couple hours and I really want to deep dive into it. But so many games!

Comment

Working...
                                X