This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Yup, I did some googling and found an awesome 1TB one that will run off the Xbone USB and won't need additional power. And apparently installing games makes it much faster on the external.

Saw that too. Because of that, I'm going to pick up the Sunset Overdrive bundle instead.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Playstion update bricked Destiny for some. Me.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• bricked just the game?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I shall soon be playing these. YESSSS
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            Playstion update bricked Destiny for some. Me.
            http://www.joystiq.com/2014/10/28/ps...issues-on-ps4/

You should be good to go.

Comment

• Since when is Killer Instinct on a disc? Does it have some of the second season of characters on it? ...I don't even know who they're adding to the roster. I haven't played that game in a while. I see BDR showdown in the future.

Comment

• Yes. Dave mothafucking Lang and Iron Galaxy took over KI, so I expect it to be much improved. Will probably grab S2 over xmas vacation.

Comment

• RUN GFB skins for every character or GTFO.

Comment

• KI on disc was worthless. I still had to spend 2 hours downloading everything and it needs the disc to play. It came with T.J. Combo code otherwise it's just all the characters and modes that they released so far.

Got to play about 10 mins of Dead Rising 3. Can't speak too much of it yet.

Hopefully Sunset is done downloading tonight.

First impressions: The tile shit is not intuitive and this is coming from someone who uses windows 8 and a surface that has tiles. Couldn't find an easy way to record/stream my gameplay via a controller without having to go to the dashboard first, is there a way? Past that I didn't have any time to play with it because it spent all night downloading patches and games.

Comment

• I believe in the new firmware you double tap the home button to open the share functions, but I haven't used that yet. To make the tiles better pin the stuff you use to the home screen, hitting the start/hamburger button.

I never beat Dead Rising 3. Maybe I will do that this xmas. I need to find the blueprints for the crazy ultra weapon, and blow it up.

I can't of want WWE2K15 just to use RUN GFB shirts on everyone.

Comment

• good to know. I'm not sure if it's my cable box or what, but my tv signal looks degraded when it's plugged in via it. Also can't apparently get the one guide working unless you have a kinect OR the special remote. So no tv hooked up to my box.

The white is sexay though.

Comment

• Yeah, the TV stuff is slick, but I don't use the one guide. For some reason after the first system update the infrared stopped working to turn on my tv and box. So I just use my cable box piped through the Xbone to save me an HDMI slot.

Comment

• any fear of your box overheating or whatnot since it's on while watching tv?

Comment

• I wanted to do the same thing, but I wasn't keen on the idea of the box always being on when I wanted to watch tv.

Comment

• Nope. Not at all. Runs silent, runs cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X