Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, TOMB RAIDER reaches what you 'think' is the climax of the game and then goes on for another 50%. Loved it.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tomb Raider was so good. Liked it more than any of the Uncharted games. I believe it took me about 15 hours or so to beat it.

Comment

• First and only Tomb Raider game that I ever loved.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          First and only Tomb Raider game that I ever loved.
          Me, you, same.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Tomb Raider was so good. Liked it more than any of the Uncharted games. I believe it took me about 15 hours or so to beat it.
            Nothing has topped the awesomeness of Uncharted 2 for me yet. That's still one of my favorite games of all time. I'm enjoying the game so far but Nathan Drake and Sully are still more interesting characters than Lara, Sam, or the blonde douchebag guy.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Scribblenauts Unlimited for the Wii U. Super fun when drunk.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• played the FFXIV beta for a bit this weekend. I'm digging it so far except for the fact I can't seem to figure out how to make the UI much larger. Even on my 65 inch the text is fucking small. Barring that though, it runs smooth as hell and seems like it could be a pretty fun game.

Comment

• Played a little CHAMPIONS ONLINE this weekend. I remember why I dropped it, now.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Walking Dead, Se2 Ep2- so Luke is the new Ben. He'll probably need to be dealt with at some point since it wasn't taken care of for me by the end of the episode. I didn't think this episode was on par with earlier installments but the ending was still a decent punch to the dick. There's going to be some righteous justice coming next time but it looks like I'll have to take time and plan accordingly.

Comment

• It's been a couple months since I played it last and now I'm happy to see Battlefield 4 works now. I look forward to playing this while preparing for Titanfall.

Comment

• My copy of Titanfall hasn't shipped from Amazon yet! I AM GETTING WORRIED.

And BF4 still doesn't work for me.

Comment

• You probably have a close distribution facility. I didn't get my shipping email until this morning. Last week I had preordered an album and it shipped on Friday & showed up Monday. I was kinda hoping that would've happened with this but no luck.

Comment

• Played South Park and WW2k14 all weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              You probably have a close distribution facility. I didn't get my shipping email until this morning. Last week I had preordered an album and it shipped on Friday & showed up Monday. I was kinda hoping that would've happened with this but no luck.
                              My stuff typically comes from Dallas, videogame shipments usually always go out on Sunday and show on Tuesday.

Comment

• Played Metro Last Light this weekend, comrade. I like it so far. One more week to clear some more of my huge backlog before MGS5 and Infamous take over.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X