No announcement yet.

toys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Lisa! The kit runs about $50+, and I'm planning on making a BDR zombie, complete with a mini BDR T-shirt (as designed by the House of Purdy), to chase my other Megos around with.

BRAINS!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I've got nothing going today, think I might dig through that, clean up everything, and take more pictures.

You should do this, then send me Ram-Man cause he's one of the few Masters figures I don't have. Also, send me Mutagen Man. Hell, just send me everything so I can have your babies and get it over with.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
        You should do this, then send me Ram-Man cause he's one of the few Masters figures I don't have. Also, send me Mutagen Man. Hell, just send me everything so I can have your babies and get it over with.
        No way, Ram-Man is one of my favorites. I didn't get to it this weekend (too much WoW), so it looks like maybe this coming Sunday I have a project. If I had the space I would go get the rest from my dad's place.

Comment

Space? I haven't had the space for years, but I'll be damned if that's gonna stop me!

Comment

I'm totally anti-clutter in our new place because we have ZERO storage space. If we ever buy the place then I can build storage myself and it won't be an issue. I've already got the ONE closet we have stacked up with like 8 boxes of toys, classic games, and a ton of framed movie posters.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I'm totally anti-clutter in our new place because we have ZERO storage space. If we ever buy the place then I can build storage myself and it won't be an issue. I've already got the ONE closet we have stacked up with like 8 boxes of toys, classic games, and a ton of framed movie posters.
              Keep going...

Comment

Well, I have the OK to buy several glass cases like in comic shops to arrange all my shit and keep it dust free. I can't wait.

Comment

Can't wait to see the pics!

Comment

Went to my dads and found the mother lode today:

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

*sees Cpl. Hicks*

AWWWYEAAAAAAAAAAAH

*fuckton of Star Trek*

*no beardless clownshoe Riker*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Nope but I have Wesley, Western Worf (WITH ALEX!), 19th Century Worf and battle damage riker. WOOOOO
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also found all of my OG Magic cards. oh shit

Comment

Is that the underpants-less "Party" Angela, Rob? I remember the hue and cry when that figure came out.

Comment

indeed it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X