Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call us at 206-350-8858, leave a message, get featured on the podcast!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Haha, nah, it's cool man. I just thought it was funny.

And we went to the Wal-Mart that just opened up by us 2 weeks ago. The next day? SICK AS FUCK. But I did get that blu ray set of Star Trek on sale. So it was only a tad worth it. But never going there again.

It's not that. It's the whole babe in the woods routine about how the place was so disgusting.

It was kind of funny.

If a Wal-Mart Supercenter is the most disgusting place you've been in your life, then you need to get some real world experience. It reminds of the delicate flower routine you find from some fucks on other message boards.

OH, THE POOR PERSON TOUCHED ME! WHILE THEY WERE EATING A PEANUT BUTTER AND SPAM SANDWICH! THE CARBS! THE CARBS THE CARBS!
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Ah, yeah, Wal-Mart is nothing for the most part. People that are there are just inconsiderate fucks for the most part. Dirtiest place on earth? Not even close. Go to a Pamida in a small town. I went to one a while back and they fucking had toys on the shelves that were there when I was 5. That's fucked up.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ah, yeah, Wal-Mart is nothing for the most part. People that are there are just inconsiderate fucks for the most part. Dirtiest place on earth? Not even close. Go to a Pamida in a small town. I went to one a while back and they fucking had toys on the shelves that were there when I was 5. That's fucked up.

No idea what a Pamida is.

But, I have been the world's worst toilet in Scottsdale, Portland (OR and ME), El Paso, Indianapolis and Lexington.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
          If a Wal-Mart Supercenter is the most disgusting place you've been in your life, then you need to get some real world experience.
          Truth.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
            No idea what a Pamida is.

But, I have been the world's worst toilet in Scottsdale, Portland (OR and ME), El Paso, Indianapolis and Lexington.
            Pamida is like a knock off of K-Mart.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I still prefer our Super Targets.

Comment

I still prefer our Super Targets.

You're in the land of Target. I'm in the land of Fast Food.

Did you know that my city has 58 McDonalds? We only have 1 Costco.

Comment

That's redonkulous.

Comment

I love love love Target. I would hate to live somewhere that doesn't have one.

There is a Pamida up by my brother's cabin. Rob describing it as a knock-off K-Mart is spot on.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I once took a dump in an outside public bathroom across from Comic Con. The person using it before me had just showered in the sink. I still have nightmares. I swear, a dianoga popped out for a sec.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post

There is a Pamida up by my brother's cabin. Rob describing it as a knock-off K-Mart is spot on.

I just took a look at their weekly circular. They look like a Big Lots that isn't in on the joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          I once took a dump in an outside public bathroom across from Comic Con. The person using it before me had just showered in the sink. I still have nightmares. I swear, a dianoga popped out for a sec.

Got you beat! I'VE GOT YOU FUCKING BEAT.

I was the Kentucky Motor Speedway on the day that the 90210 guy got fucked up.

All the stalls were crowded, so I grabbed one of those janitoral closet stall things they deem to be a Unisex bathroom. I'm in there drowning kids at the pool and someone beats on the door.

I tell them it's occupied. They tell me, if you don't let me in there I'm gonna shit myself.

I sit there for 3 minutes, then I hear the sound of someone ripping a wet phonebook in half. I finish up, open the door and it's this shit trail leading from that door to the women's bathroom.

I never found out what happened. What's worse is that I'm 80% sure it was a man.

Comment

• You win.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              You win.
                              I don't like to win that way. I'm saving these stories for my retirement manifesto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post

Have you been to one of those 2 level Super Target's with a parking ramp, full grocery store and parking ramp? We stopped at one of them in CO. I was in awe.

Comment

Working...
                                X