Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent work, Ruckus, as always. Now I want, nay NEED to rewatch this again!

Comment

• Excellent! Thank you sir. I just may pick those books up.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Did you mean The Short Timers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Did you mean The Short Timers?

Yeah. I always get those two mixed up. The Gustav one is the one I'm talking about.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's free to download from his website. As well as The Phantom Blooper.

http://www.gustavhasford.com/short.htm

Comment

• Ruckus, that was really cool! And yeah, I just geeked out all over again that I kinda got it - I'm not that deep when it comes to getting the message in a movie, I admit. So cool to find out that D'Onofrio and Baldwin were both cast because they looked alike!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Back To The Future

Blu-ray.

PERFECT.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I watched Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest last night. Good flick! It wasnt as great as Dragon Tattoo but still good- the subtitles; however, were not so hot.

Comment

• Re-watched Scott Pilgrim. Just like in the theater I still feel it's either too long or suffers a bit in the middle. But for the life of me I can't figure out what they could have cut. It's still an amazing looking/sounding flick, but it's just a tad too long.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                      I watched Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest last night. Good flick! It wasnt as great as Dragon Tattoo but still good- the subtitles; however, were not so hot.
                      ha, told ya on those subtitles.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Saw that Race to Witch Mountain remake with THE ROCK (says) in it while rockin' (durr) some sweet fever dreams (true).

It was a pretty good little ride. The bionic commando alien was dispatched with little fanfare, sadly. And no Rock Bottom was used to take him down either.

I was sort of let down by that, but the rest of it was a fun distraction.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rewatched the first half-hour of Sorority Row this morning before work. Fairly decent slasher pic, some decent kills (the first one you sort of knew was coming, but damn! The resulting freak outs were great).

Also, Rumer Willis looked pretty good in this - girls with glasses, folks.

Girls with glasses.

Comment

• yeah, but her face ruins it.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• she gets Demi's body and Bruce's face. IM A SAD

Comment

• Really? I think she looks a lot like Demi in the face. Her face is longer, but she still looks like her mom.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X