Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easily one of the best "court and lawyers" movie I've seen. The whole movie felt textured in a way I've rarely seen.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Loved THE LINCOLN LAWYER. I want a sequel yesterday.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'd take that in a minute.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Echo chamber on the Lincoln Lawyer love.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I have one gripe with Lincoln Lawyer - the scene where Josh Lucas must be the only person in the world that doesn't realise who was raped. Other than that, yep, great.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Decent weekend of old school horror on the TV.

The Fearless Vampire Killers: early Polanski comedy/horror that nailed the Hammer vibe. Comedy bits are quaint if a bit cheesy (this was the 60s, after all), but you can see Polanski's hands all over this. Sharon Tate was quite the looker, too, and it's a damn shame the Manson family killed her. Also learned Jill St. John almost got cast in Tate's role.

The Return of the Living Dead: Oh, does this flick take me back. This puppy is steeped in the 80's, and funny as hell in parts. Slapsticky, subtle humor (gotta pay attention to some nifty in jokes in the backgrounds, kids!), some decent zombie action - they run, they employ tactics, they talk ("BRAINS! MORE BRAINS!"), and Linnea Quigley gets starkers! Oh, Linnea - she was THE poster girl for B-movies back in the day, along with her co-star Jewel Shepard. Great to see her in her prime.

Comment

• SEND...MORE...PARAMEDICS
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hell yes on Linnea Quigley and her 'down under'.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    Decent weekend of old school horror on the TV.

The Fearless Vampire Killers: early Polanski comedy/horror that nailed the Hammer vibe. Comedy bits are quaint if a bit cheesy (this was the 60s, after all), but you can see Polanski's hands all over this. Sharon Tate was quite the looker, too, and it's a damn shame the Manson family killed her. Also learned Jill St. John almost got cast in Tate's role.

The Return of the Living Dead: Oh, does this flick take me back. This puppy is steeped in the 80's, and funny as hell in parts. Slapsticky, subtle humor (gotta pay attention to some nifty in jokes in the backgrounds, kids!), some decent zombie action - they run, they employ tactics, they talk ("BRAINS! MORE BRAINS!"), and Linnea Quigley gets starkers! Oh, Linnea - she was THE poster girl for B-movies back in the day, along with her co-star Jewel Shepard. Great to see her in her prime.

The ending to Return of the Living Dead always irked me as a kid. Plus, it didn't help that I used to walk past the cemetary they used for the basis.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• LOVED the talking zombies as a kid. Something about that was just so sinister. Also BRRRRRAAAAAAIIIIIINSSSSSS!!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I really dug the PathMark commercial guy freaking the fuck out every 5 minutes.

Matt, this is for you, kid...
                          Spoiler: NSFW! Oh, mercy me! She's lost her knickers! 

Comment

• Many millions of my seed were spilled to that spoiler.

Comment

• I knew a couple of girls in high school that rocked that look back in the day. But with clothes on. Oh, and they wouldn't give me the time of day.

Ohhhh, oh, what a lonely boy... oh, what a lonely boy...

Comment

• HEY GUYS!!! Tactical Force with Steve Austin is on instant and it's terrible and so unintentionally funny that you have to see it because it's so redonk and terrible and great at the same time.

Comment

• Sounds like The Marine (?)

Just saw Contraband. Its fine. There's a surprisingly tense 25-35 minutes in the centre of the film, event hough the machinations of the plot are ludicrous. But my crush on Wahlberg got me through. And, as predictable and sign-posted as it was, I liked the way the ending was handled. A decent rental.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X