Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the Chris Tucker haters must love his scene in that.

Comment

• Hell, he was great too.

"You catch a nigga off guard with this shit."
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tucker is amazing in Jackie Brown. That whole scene is incredible. WE JUST GOIN DOWN TO KO-REEA TOWN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Mark Strong's Sinestro was wasted - HE should have been the big bad in this as opposed to Hector Hammond and Parallax. Also, the other GLs needed more screen time.
          Love how Sarsgaard is in a completely, different movie that has nothing to do with superheroes that somehow managed to be spliced into Green Lantern.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            In shitty hippie vans, no less.

Saw it. Loved it.

Forster shoulda got the golden dude for it that year. Same with the Sam and Pam Show.

Goddamn they were great.

Inept, stoned DeNiro is the best DeNiro.

Clocking in at nearly three hours, it felt like maybe two. Insanely quick-movin' stuff.
            yessssss
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Love how Sarsgaard is in a completely, different movie that has nothing to do with superheroes that somehow managed to be spliced into Green Lantern.
              Yeah, I had the same feeling. I liked Sarsgaard's scenes fine, but that character arc just seemed bolted on to the film. Also, not buying Tim Robbins as his old man. Just felt... wrong.

The thing with Sinestro was he came off to me as being a halfway decent, almost noble, guy, even when taking Jordan down a peg or two. Nothing villainous at all about him, even when he talked of creating a ring to harness the power of fear. Even when Jordan talked him and the Guardians out of using it, Sinestro wasn't pissy or anything, congratulating Jordan at the end.

His turn putting the yellow ring on made no sense to me after all that.

Comment

• Tucker had a good couple of years with Jackie Brown and Dead Presidents. What the shit happened?
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Extremely Grating and Incredibly Lazy: The Chris Tucker Story.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He made fuck you money with Rush Hour.

Comment

• Which he has since spent on the skeleton of Michael Jackson and McDonald's happy meals.*

*not really, but he is not exactly a man with great business acumen
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I tolerate Chris Tucker in The Fifth Element where he plays a future version of himself, but beside that, I'd throw that guy in a meat grinder without hesitation.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy

AKA british actors being british as FUCK

It was great, what did you expect?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            AKA british actors being british as FUCK
                            I still have that joke sitting around my head where Michael Caine, drunk with power, screams to a random AD on set, "I'M MICHAEL CAINE! SUCK. MY. DICK!"
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I like to think that's how Michael Caine talks to every one, like even his mother.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He just gets Rob Brydon to speak for him nowadays.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X