No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 73: Get off my lawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Buddy and I are going to go out for martinis later.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Shit, that character is like an amped up version of my mom's friend: Aunt Barry.

Also: that movie still has the best Brendan Fraser role ever. The acne-riddled pill tester.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Aunt Barry? Is this a man or a woman? And if he's a guy. This guy must be a huge queen.

Comment

Replace "must be" with "sure as shit is" and you've got Aunt B.

And I bet he'd choose Lawnmower Man over The Wraith too.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
            And I bet he'd choose Lawnmower Man over The Wraith too.
            The fuck does that mean?! By this logic, you're saying Rob is a massive queen. Ya hear that Rob? Russ, just called ya massive queen.

Comment

I was actually referring to the animal magnetism of the Fahey, but whatever buddy.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah sure, pal. If you meant that, you'd bring up Fahey versus Sheen. And in that respect, Fahey any of the day week. Cuz Fahey isn't a sleeze.

Comment

I was actually gonna say Clint Howard.

He'd ironically kick the shit out of everyone on this green/brownish/sort of blue earf.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Clint Howard is the poster child for hipsters. Gary Cole is the man.

And going back to the show. The whole Marlyn Manson/ICP discussion is great.

The lack of growth also explains why The Simpsons have sucked so much.

Comment

Yep.

Rob's announcement and breakdown of Fat (MANSON IS FUCKING FAAAAT!) Manson was hilarious.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

And the fact I will become the first guest on Podcaust. I'll need a special beer for this occasion. No word on whether my pants will be on or off.

Comment

What was my announcement?
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You announcing how fat Manson became.

Comment

Oh, haha. SO FUCKING FAT. ugh.

Also, this is one of those episodes where we sometimes think is going nowhere and we're not sure if it's quality or not. So by you guys digging some of the topics, that is pretty awesome. thanks!@
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, those serious discussions related to ICP and what not. The revelation of CJ painting his face, cyber bees. This episode went to some deep areas.
                                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-04-2009, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X