Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's already started. I just lit a scented candle in the bedroom.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Haha, you made your bed, now you have to shit your pants in it.

Comment

• Just ate the last 2. I know better but CAN'T STOP!
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          Just ate the last 2. I know better but CAN'T STOP!
          You ate the last 2 eggs or farts?
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Mexican Lime Tortilla Soup

on a budget? Try this! Turned out WAY better than originally anticipated
            Attached Files
            “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
              Mexican Lime Tortilla Soup

The mistress of understatement... it was fucking sublime.

I cannot compete now. I was going to make aubergine stew this weekend, but now?

Well, I'm still good for backrubs.

Comment

on a budget?
                Always!

Try this! Turned out WAY better than originally anticipated
                Please post that there recipe! I love tasty, cheap things that even I can cook!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Mexican Lime Tortilla Soup

RECIPE PLEASE!

And my wife recipe is different. It's tomatoes, onions, lime and tortillas, blended.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• bacon eggs toast
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      RECIPE PLEASE!

And my wife recipe is different. It's tomatoes, onions, lime and tortillas, blended.
                      That recipe too, please!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• oh my god dude that soup gimme
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I must be the only one that doesn't' think (no offense as it obviously is tasty) it looks good. That being said I also don't believe I've had tortilla soup. To me it looks like doritos, cheese bits and chicken stock.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just 'cause it's not a FUCKING RERB SALMON BURGER,right???
                            “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• I stated why I didn't think it looked good. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                Well, I'm still good for backrubs.
                                How are you at front rubs?
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X