Samurai Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samurai Jack

This show premiered around the same time Justice League premiered, back in late 2001 I believe. It aired after Justice League, so I watched it and damn was it good. It ended after Genndy Tartakovsky went on to work on the original Star Wars Clone Wars shorts. Those were great as well, but I hope he comes back someday and finishes this series. Samurai Jack needs his revenge on Aku. You can check out some episodes here. Anybody else here a fan?
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

I was when it started, but then I just stopped watching. I dug the hell outta the designs and the animation, but I think I got burned out by Genndy's style. May have to check them out again some time.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I have them on DVD, and I love 'em. I really wish they finish the series properly.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
      X