No announcement yet.

The Pixel Junkies Episode 2: Press Start Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These have made me wanna game a lot more. Replay RDR and XCOM. Need more time.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

GOOD. NOW TELL YOUR FRIENDS WHO MAY GAME BUT DON'T HANG OUT HERE ABOUT THIS AWESOME SHOW.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Stop yelling slut!
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

The poll is almost impossible. LTTP and RDR are SO GREAT. I went LTTP but Will's description of the RDR epilogue almost swayed me. Man, that ending is fantastic.

Comment

So the thing with farming for five hours in RDR is that it's absolutely necessary to truly feel the impact of what happens next and it makes the ultimate ending so much better. This really is the best Rockstar game. I hope they make more chances like this with they're storytelling in the future. Billy telling the story makes me want to play this again immediately.

Comment

I'm still trying to find the game for under 20 bucks on the 360 to give it another go.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I'm still trying to find the game for under 20 bucks on the 360 to give it another go.
                Bought it for $8 used at gamestop. Yes I know they're the devil but fuck man....$8
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

good to know. Will check there next week.

Comment

Working...
                  X