No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviews for MAD MAX are off the charts.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Reviews for MAD MAX are off the charts.

I finally got to see it today and I had to scramble this morning to get to it.

Spoiler: Spoilers 

This is the kind of movie that kids 25-30 years from now will be jealous that you got to see in first run theaters.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• was this shot in 3d or done in post?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          was this shot in 3d or done in post?

From what I saw it felt shot in 3D. But, I saw it on a Real D screen (thanks Cinemark).
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• TOTES SEEING THIS IN ROB-O-VISION
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• right with ya, Rob.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Already making plans with my brother-in-law to see this over the weekend. Even if plans fall though, I'm still going come hell or high water. Cyber-arm, pseudo tank Girl Charlize made sure of that.

Comment

• I'm solidifying plans to see it on Thursday night with my brothers.

Comment

• Mall-BRATS?

Yeah Smith's putting his kid front and center again isn't he?
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• First thing I thought when I heard the title, Jamie. Have yet to see her act in anything, so I can't judge if she's got more range than Will Smif's kid.

Comment

• Roommate and I are planning on seeing Max Thursday evening. I am passing up 100% free booty to see Max. Got those priorities right.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZVgFWSAv4Pg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• "This ain't your average bear.."

HAHAHAHAHHA

Comment

• I hope there's a pic-a-nic bas-KET involved in at least one kill.

Comment

• Funny story about that movie.

So, I'm buried under MAY shit and I'm looking around and I see that in my email. I feel familiar enough the PR person and I ask if they had seen that fake looking poster on FB.

Direct quote:

"Look, we know what it is and we're just trying to get some buzz around it."

Real confidence booster on that film.

Comment

Working...
                                X