Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borderlands. If you enjoy shooters and liked the perks you got in COD4, check out this game. Seriously. It's ridiculously fun. Russ, B and I spent about three and a half hours playing this. And I hope more sessions shall come tomorrow. Until then, I'll be waiting till 11 PM strikes so I can download the L4D2 demo.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• anyone having issues connecting to xbox live today? It won't let me. And I've tried everything. I swear, if I got banned again....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What kind of issues. And I'm sure you'd be able to tell immediately if you were banned by logging onto Live's website.

Comment

• I finally was able to connect. Makes no fucking sense.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Comcast? If so a lot of people have been having issues lately.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• B and I played some Borderlands on our alts. Don't worry Russ, we'll keep our characters so we can all play together! I'm still digging the hell out of this game. It's like a dream MMO, where I don't have to deal with morons. Awesome.

Comment

• Agreed. It's like they took all of the dumb shit out of an mmo. No spamming the broadcast channel with Chuck Norris jokes, no griefing, etc...
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finally got Arkham Asylum. Pretty f'n cool.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Fuck yeah man. Much love for that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      Finally got Arkham Asylum. Pretty f'n cool.
                      My favorite game this year, granted I'm a budget gamer and only play certain games but Batman rocked that shit.

Comment

• Watching Lesley and Bruce playing some Uncharted 2 multi. Great shit. The skeletons/zombie skins for HAlloween are pretty awesome.

Comment

• Bruce is lethal like whoa at that game. Co-op is lots of fun.

Comment

• Beat DJ HERO (well unlocked everything) last Friday. Now trying to 5 star on all hard and expert. This game is the shit. so much fucking fun.

On Saturday EA was selling Sims 3 for 30 bucks on their website. I drunk bought it. We started playing it last night. Wow, they really upped their game on this. Your sim looks fucking creepy as shit now. Didn't really get that far in it (seriously, we spent a few hours just making our toons) but hopefully will have more time to dive into it later this week.

Comment

• Enjoyed Sims 3. It's well polished.

Since I can't play Borderlands till I get my new copy, I started up [Prototype] again. Game reminds me of Crackdown, so I'm still enjoying it.

Comment

• Nerdious waiting on your borderlands copy is torturing me too. :-(

Comment

Working...
                                X